Pepsi is just a gay rip off of Coke

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Originally posted by SouLeSS
Xerox actually, not apple.
Actually it was a mix of both. But whatever...

Anyways, i don't see why people bitch and complain about pepsi vs coke. THEYRE ****ING SOFT DRINKS. If you have nothing better to do then argue about a soda, you need to go out and find some friends. AMG PEPESOI RiPeEd oFfF COKW!e!11 WTF??? Jesus christ, who cares as long as you have something to drink.

theyuw

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Let me pose this question to you all then. Suppose you invented a product that had or has the potential of making millions, you release it and then some jackass comes along and releases a brand similar to yours and takes your customers and profit. Believe me there is nothing more annoying than this.

I personally like coke better if you didnt gather from this post :)

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Coke>Pepsi You just don't get the searing, burning from Pepsi than you get from Coke. But it doesn't really matter both are good. Pepsi is an imitation of Coke though.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Originally posted by speedy_claxton
Anyways, i don't see why people bitch and complain about pepsi vs coke. THEYRE ****ING SOFT DRINKS. If you have nothing better to do then argue about a soda, you need to go out and find some friends. AMG PEPESOI RiPeEd oFfF COKW!e!11 WTF??? Jesus christ, who cares as long as you have something to drink.
People like you.. pfft, you make me sick.

Uhmm.. Bag, does every car company manufacteur that same models as Ford? :sly

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by xXEcranomicalXx
Did you know that coke was made by mistake? It was actually a medcine.... Its true.

Plus Pepsi is the 1337...

After your first couple of sips of coca cola...you get this wierd stale taste in your mouth. While pepsi its smoth right down to the very last drop. :D
i get the same feeling...

Pepsi>Coke

theyuw

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ryan I couldn't have said it better myself. Coke and Pepsi are so outragously alike. You think they could have been a little more original but obviously they are too stupid.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
coke actually is a ripoff of pepsi

not particuarly the word "ripoff"
but ive heard people from the coke company left coke and started their own company, ripping off their previous companies taste. dont kill me if im wrong, its just what ive heard.

either way, i like coke better. the taste is just plain damned better then pepsi, which tastes like crap in my opinion. people dont actually prefer pepsi over coke, its just pepsi owns many, many more companies then coke, and get a chance to be the sponser of more events, schools, whatever. also, pepsi has more sugar then coke, that could explain something.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by theyuw
I cant believe I didnt realize this sooner but Pepsi is just a gay rip off of coke. Coke has been around for ages then this new company pepsi just jumps out of the blue offering exactly the same drink as coke. pepsi is so gay they just rip off cokes ideas and make money off them. Like a few months ago when coke introduced vanilla coke now guess what pepsi has introduced its new rip off of coke, vanilla pepsi. I swear pepsi inc is such a fag company.
Ok. Now lets use some logic.

You are also calling a lot of things rip offs. The better word then 'rip off' is competitor. For example, ATI and nVidia are competitors for the same product that does the same thing. Does that make it a rip off? When Xerox was training all those people at PARK to build a GUI and Steve Jobs comes around and uses the idea for a GUI (MS would follow) does that make him a rip off? Maybe, but it would also make you a hypcorite. I could go on and on with hundreds, and thousands, maybe millions of things that compete, but still serve the same purpose.

I myself like REGULAR Pepsi over REGULAR Coke, but I prefer Diet Coke to Diet Pepsi.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
First of all, Gatorade>Kool-Aid>Soda. And I also have a picture I wanna show you all...

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I prefer the taste of Coke better but I tend to like more PEPSI products like Mountain Dew and 7up.

cxoli

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
cxoli.net
I cant believe I didnt realize this sooner but Pepsi is just a gay rip off of coke. Coke has been around for ages then this new company pepsi just jumps out of the blue offering exactly the same drink as coke. pepsi is so gay they just rip off cokes ideas and make money off them.
You say that Coke is a ripoff of Pepsi...but the article that Master Virus linked to on Coke's history said:

"Coca-Cola is withdrawing their product from the marketplace, and is reformulating brand Coke to be more like Pepsi...There is no question the long-term market success of Pepsi has forced this move...Maybe they finally realized what most of us have known for years, Pepsi tastes better than Coke."
Also...

0GM!!! mNTOUN DEW SHRINKS UR PACKAGE
That's such an old rumor. Yellow 5 (which supposedly "shrinks ur package") is in all sorts of products. It's basically just food coloring. It's not going to do anything to you.

Cert

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.coreyisgod.com
Originally posted by FishDynasty2k3
First of all, Gatorade>Kool-Aid>Soda. And I also have a picture I wanna show you all...
speaking of gatorade, some sales person called me today for like 20 minutes and was asking me all these ghey questions about gatorade. i was bored so i answered them all... anyway...
i like pepsi better than coke. diet pepsi > coke. hail all things pepsi. i like pepsi. i wish i had pepsi right now, but all i have is candy

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by WhiteAngel
It all depends what you want, Pepsi is a little bit sweeter then coke. Coke is a little bit more bitter then Pepsi so just a matter if you want your drink to be sweet or bitter.
neither of them are bitter, what the hell is wrong with you..

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if you feel anything even remotely like bitterness, its probably the carbonation