Pepsi is just a gay rip off of Coke

theyuw

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I cant believe I didnt realize this sooner but Pepsi is just a gay rip off of coke. Coke has been around for ages then this new company pepsi just jumps out of the blue offering exactly the same drink as coke. pepsi is so gay they just rip off cokes ideas and make money off them. Like a few months ago when coke introduced vanilla coke now guess what pepsi has introduced its new rip off of coke, vanilla pepsi. I swear pepsi inc is such a fag company.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I like pepsi better than coke anyways..coke suxor...to harsh on teh gills

dP

Member!
Reaction score
They are both okay, i personally like coke better. Pepsi is a rip off of coke, but who cares, right?

BigBled

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actually pepsi is not a rip off of coke. tell me the different types of pop. cola, non cola, root beer. pepsi just made a cola. it just happened that coke was cola also. it was not a rip off. now Windows is a rip off. look it up. windows is a copy of apple's first OS. its exactly the same but with a few insignificant changes. coke and pepsi have different recipes for their product.

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
who cares they both have shares in each others company you dimm wits.

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
who cares... they both taste different if u ask me... whoever made it first probbaly ripped it off of someone else to start

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Dude remember that pepsi taste challenge or something, Pepsi trying to mak themselves think there better then coke cola.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Coke didnt itroduce vannila coke,its alway been around they just never had it. I dont have facts of this, but i dont if coke invented coca-cola..cause theres tons of other soda brands that have a coca-cola taste.

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
I wouldn't call Pepsi a "rip-off" of Coke, although Coke was around first. Is every car company a rip-off of Ford?

And if it matters i like Pepsi better anyway :)

LiChI)uI)e

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Coke is way better than Pepsi, I don't like Pepsi because I don't know why, I think Coke is just way better.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by BigBled
actually pepsi is not a rip off of coke. tell me the different types of pop. cola, non cola, root beer. pepsi just made a cola. it just happened that coke was cola also. it was not a rip off. now Windows is a rip off. look it up. windows is a copy of apple's first OS. its exactly the same but with a few insignificant changes. coke and pepsi have different recipes for their product.

Xerox actually, not apple.

cxoli

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
cxoli.net
I agree, who cares if it's a ripoff of something else, as long as it tastes good. But I like Pepsi better.

Z

Zacarias

To me, Pepsi has a smoother taste...
I can't explain it..

Pepsi twist is my favorite.

xXEcranomicalXx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Did you know that coke was made by mistake? It was actually a medcine.... Its true.

Plus Pepsi is the 1337...

After your first couple of sips of coca cola...you get this wierd stale taste in your mouth. While pepsi its smoth right down to the very last drop. :D

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Coke>Pepsi. Simple as that.