Packet List

cronicmann

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ya so that didn't work.
I'm pretty sure that I have the right portal number 'cause I sniffed in a couple of different game and found the same result.

Is the proper packet 1302000000xx000000 or 1602000000xx000000

According to the list provided there is no 'portal trigger' packet
Is there something I'm missing?

Cronicmann

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have never tried using packet 16. the character making the cow game MUST be able to make cows no matter what difficulty. this method merely bypasses the sanity check diablo uses to make sure you finished that difficuly you are in. i will break it down for you.

step 1. get character who just beat normal in a game with the town opening at the top between gheed and charsi.

step 2. make cow portal outside of town by standing on th right side of the left opening in town

step 3. wait 5 minutes and leave and join with newly made character.

step 4. load snifferxp and sniff r60 packet

step 5. as soon as portal appears on minimap packet r60 should appear on screen. 600000xx00000 xx= portal id

step 6. type .send 1302000000xx000000 (with portal id in place of xx) do not hit return

step 7. move lvl 1 player to portal without putting cursor on portal and as soon as you get close hit return. you should now be in the moo farm with a lvl 1 character who has not beaten normal.

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you need 2 packets to send one to pick up item with cursor the other to drop item. its best to just load sniffer showing all then go somewhere were there is no monsters around and pick up and then drop your headgear. that will give you a general idea what must be sent and what packet to send.

P

PuRewiReZ

i gets the basic jist of this list, my only question (seeing as i'm just a newb at this) is whats the word and dword stuff?

:fencing

aerials

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha I was playing around, I went to akara, and sent a packet something like 9c0b00, and suddendly I got a one-slot screen, like you know you have 40 slots in your inventory...this was one slot over the whole monitor. Tried to take screenshot but the game had of corse crashed :) damn. I'll msg back with any more funny packets.

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
here is one for you guys to play around with
while in game with d2hackit loaded type
.receive 04010000001d000000

aerials

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What is your problem GsVI-Crazy? Are you crazy... it's what the reply button is for. You can stop spamming thats for sure, we don't need wannabe-mods so please think b4 you try to teach us where to post. We are having fun in this thread.

MrHappy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I heard some of you guys talking about sending 1000's of 1 gold packets and lagging the game but i've tried that before and whenever i send more than there's room for i just get c/i instantly. I usually just do .repeat 1000 send 500100000001000000. I don't know if i'm doing something wrong or what but if i am please tell me.

little-z

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you can find the packet it sends to save the game can you tell me? Tnx and this is my first post :)

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only time you directly tell it to save is when you quit the game.

...the server just automatically saves when necassary - doesn't need to tell/ask you anything.

little-z

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but then u have to recieve a packet for that to happen right so if u can block it u could dupe :)

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
...no.

there is no packet regarding saving. The server just saves. Doesn't matter if you block anything.

MrHappy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea i'm pretty sure pat is right. you send a packet when you exit the game, but i've tried blocking it before and it justs makes you not able to exit the game. the only thing i can think of is if the save packet is somehow part of the exit packet so if you blocked and made your game crash maybe it wouldn't save and you could dupe. i doubt that but you're free to try.

Edit: I do see how you could easily think of this idea cause i thought of it myself and it makes sense, but blizzard must have thought of it as well and made sure we can't use it to dupe.

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the problem is all save actions are performed on the server and only certain circumstances does the server save your character because of actions in the game-like lvling up and exiting game.

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The server ALWAYS saves when a player leaves the game, packet 66 or not (unless special circumstances arise - primarily, where everyone does a rollback)

There is no packet you can block to prevent saving, or packet you can send to prevent saving...you jsut can't stop the server really (unless, as I said previosuly, special circumstances arise)

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1302000000xx000000 xx=portal id, you must sniff packet R 60
it will look like this 600000ae <--------portal id