Packet List

clangodd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uv had d2hack it for the longest tiem and all my pages that gave me new shit stoped now there all trogens and shit any one have nay new ones

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ckb, they mean d2 packet sniffer.

Packets are simple, they are merely a length of bits of data which tell something to the server or client something. They're basically the method of communication between comps.

laffingdonkey

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok, so when you send out those packets it tells diablo to do something or other. But is there a list of what each recieved packet does?

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Recieved packets really don't count much since they are all client-side (only you would see it) also that is exactly what this packet list is for. It is both at the same time they don't change.

laffingdonkey

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What I'm trying to do is setup a 3rd party between my computer and the battle.net realm server. The 3rd party could then act as both client and server. But it can't act as server if I don't know what to send.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sent and recieved packets are the same, also using that 2nd computer client side won't really help much.

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
okey...so is there a packet / client side for other player to see a fake lvl in closed b.net?

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
argh, ok...well, i guess i can't get it den, i dun need to see da fake lvl myself, i want other players to see it....>< but who carez...dun care no more

NickHead

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
not to sound like another dickheaded hated newb..but what is a packet and how can i benefit from it..please dont be too harsh

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
last month while on useast playing d2x this guy said he had a hack so he said lets duel. he was lvl 18 i was lvl 60. this guy was killing me with one hit. so there has to be some kind of lvl hack or mask or something.

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the guy that had it said it was a little program he downloaded but i searched the net for a couple of hours with no luck.

F

flaien

skill?

You can actually add skill with this, is it a permanant increase?