P~Hallucinations

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
That would be imbalanced. ;)

What I used to do is bring a few templars and DA's behind a base. Da's are hallucienated and HT's use a few Psi Storms on the economy, and I try to steal a SCV or Drone with the real DA. I've did this once, on a money map. I got a SCV. The results were destructive. ;)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
not much of a toss player and i usally drop so i would just csat hall on some shutt4les

exobyte

Member!
Reaction score
Hallucinated queens can infest CCs, right?

Hmmmm...

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
i dont think so... i think hullicinations only can attack (no dmg) and move, no spell casting that i know of.. i could be wrong though, i will use it ocasionaly to make a bunch of hulicinations and then recall into an enemy base wit arbs

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hallcinations do not have any spells, so a quenn can't do squat..... would be kinda funny if you were playing a zerg and you hallcination 2 drones, the player might think you just mc them :)

dP

Member!
Reaction score
once i got like 24 temps and hallucinated so much units, well... thats all...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Can be rather scary seeing over 36 Carriers coming your way one second, then the next, you don't know where they are.

That's what happened to me, i was vsing a computer and put 'The Gathering' cheat on, the Protoss enemy hallucinated SO MANY Carriers, i almost shat my pants. I franctically started gathering units, and once i did, i looked back (I had black sheep wall on) and nothing was there, i was dumbfounded, i thought they might've been hidden somewhere, but i never found them o_____O.

Man i was newb back then.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
That reminds me of something my Sophomore class asked my English Teacher last year. Is the past tence of Sh*t, Shat?