P~Best Protoss unit!

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Ok buddy goons are the best, but you can't go just goons. Mix it up with reavers, zealots, and high temps, cuz theyre right...high temps kick ass with psi storm!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the dragoons own all in mass force with a fleet of carriors to take the air suport and the guys that make them invisible with Dark Templers ya thats a army of death and destruction keep ur stargate pumping out the goonn at all costs and ur indestructible so yup i would have to say my fave r the goons and the carriors

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i do ad mit probes are useful but i try to stay clear of them they bother me i hate knowing whats going to attack me and beside my cannons work better then any probe i have ever seen but i got the toss mastered dont need a probe to win

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Man, 3 things. One related to the forums, other related to more general purposes, other related to SC.

1. Do not double post.
  2. Use pontuation. You hadn't even one single comma there...
  3. Carriers suck. They honestly do. They are easy to counter. For example, that combo would go to hell with Goliaths and Tanks...[/list=1]

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Probes are the best Protoss unit. With 20 shields and 20 HP and at 50 minerals a pop, how can you go wrong with investing in robotic machinery that speak another language?

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
reavers! the protoss v. of a siege tank? how can you not like that. of course, you do need to throw in a shuttle there, otherwise itlss take an hour to get them out of your base :D