Orc vs. NE

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Orc have no reliable strategies. It is all about the mass Kodo/devour or Mass Bats/Liquid fire. Duh. Noobiez.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
6 archers for teh win!

you can just keep mass hunts, and slowly make archers, and still kill those wind riders! wow! :D
The last guy that tried to mass hunts ran into a death bed with my grunts/hh/raiders/2 demos and an enfiladed base design.

PretzelLogic

Reaction score
Vs NE i love to bring peons for towers. I try to sneak up on their base where i hope they arnt gonna look for a sec early in game after 4 grunts are out. then i set up 3 towers just outside of sight range. if you can get the towers up i almost always have a guaranteed victory. Just keep building towers closer and closer to base. The harassment keeps them from teching cuz they have to keep pumping out units and most start to build glave throwers lol. just run in with grunts, kill them, then back to the towers for healing. Works almost everytime. If this fails tech and abandon it because now they know. GL

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
PretzelLogic said:
Vs NE i love to bring peons for towers. I try to sneak up on their base where i hope they arnt gonna look for a sec early in game after 4 grunts are out. then i set up 3 towers just outside of sight range. if you can get the towers up i almost always have a guaranteed victory. Just keep building towers closer and closer to base. The harassment keeps them from teching cuz they have to keep pumping out units and most start to build glave throwers lol. just run in with grunts, kill them, then back to the towers for healing. Works almost everytime. If this fails tech and abandon it because now they know. GL
Tower rush against NE with 6 peons/peasents, work 100%, there is no way Ne can do,

of course, you'd have to scout for NE lyke mad.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Not necessarily true, I have plenty of replays where my orc skillz have gone triumphant over night elves. You just need to have control after the rushes. Like in one of N_'s replays, that orc player was screwed after N_'s second attack with hunts.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I let a night elf in one game to a point where we had a "tug of war". I eventually teched and got demos and blasted his hunts to oblivion with Str Grunts, HH and Demos. My friend (at) got hippo riders amongst the confusion and we pulled a victory out of our hats. A tug of war sitaution is good, but don't get too far into it or lose the scale in your favor.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
AT and SOLO will never be the same Hellwolf, I think you're talking in points of AT with Dream,

however, if orc builds early towers and does 'sim city' (i like to call it sim city, or making your base formation good), then you can blcok early rush, and safely tech, of course you will still need to make grunts and stuff, but that just comes after towers.

And Jakester.... stop.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yes that is exactly what happened. I think I still have the replay of that.

By the way:

The tug of war effect is when the battle goes from base to base until someone gets the men to slaughter the other. In a 2 on 2, someone can easily capitalize by tech over the losing units.