Orc Strats against Griffens?

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
casters = owned by gryphs

if u suspect ur enemy is goin gryphs.. tech str8 to wyverns n shamans... by the time ur enemy has his first gryph... rush him... u shuld haf at least 4 wyverns...

ProTo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Make sure you get a far seer as a second hero(or first) and get chain lightning...

and also of course shaman with purge and lust and docs with wards...

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
depends do remember that shamans r owned by piercing now... and stormhammer is gonna run em down with ease... gryphs have high hp after animal war training n their damage is like 6 times more than a shaman...

the bez counter for gryphs is actually wyverns... which is str8 tech to wyverns... wyverns come out faster than gryph... another thing is combine ensnare with wyverns

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
grunts take a long long time to kill big air units like frosties gryphs n chims trust me... even after bloodlusted try wyverns... their air will be owned in no time after ensnared

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This actually reminds me of something I said to my friend once... the NE aren't the only race without a light melee unit. The Orcs don't have a light melee unit either. They have a MEDIUM melee unit, but not a LIGHT melee. I really think your application to be categorized as light melee should be rejected if you have over 500 HP. X_X;;;

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
but u look at grunts... they r like almost half naked and a footman is wrapped in armour... at the same time militia run faster than peasants... interesting... so what happens after the 45 seconds runs out??? the peasants throws his axe and armour on the floor?