OP BattleForums

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Lmfao I won both of those games wtf are you talking about excuses? Haha.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I mean when other people beat you :eek:.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by Raccoon
This replay is for anyone that wants to see Renzokuken lose in a Protoss vs Protoss game.

The players:

• - RenzokukenSE Renzokuken
    - Raccoon Raccoon

He played the Spell Casting Protoss while I played the Zealot & Dragoon Power Protoss. I win. Alot of long parts with no action, but seeing Renzokuken say mercy is worth it.
And anyone with half a brain can tell that you hacked in that game.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
long replay. its possible he coulda had maphack.. but either way he outproduced renzo like hell. it seemed like renzo was asleep late game... didnt manuever like he should have to defend his base. just kinda sat there.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Yes but quite a few things, as soon as Renzo moved his units off that ramp Raccoon tried to attack, then when Renzo pulled them back up, coon backed off, when he had no observers or any way of seeing it. Then when Renzo had a DARK TEMPLAR and coon had no units near, or detectors for that matter near the DT, when Renzo sent it to coons base Renzokuken immediately pulled his army and observers back to his base. Then when Raccoon once had a failed attack he left and went STRAIGHT to Renzokukens expansion without ever scouting it. He wasn't searching, he knew it was there, he sent his whole army.

And he tries to act like he's so good.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i noticed that.. but i like raccoon, so i gave him the benifit of the doubt.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I just played terribly that game. I'm alot better today.

I don't do the 'Spell Casting Protoss' in PvP MU's much anymore. I get like two or three HT's overall.

I'm learning to utilise the Archon and Dark Archon more lately. Tronga seems to rely on DA's heaps. It works somewhat. But what is surprising is that he uses it in like every MU, including PvP.

o_O, i just realised. Feedback owns HTs :-/

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Sakuhta
Yes but quite a few things, as soon as Renzo moved his units off that ramp Raccoon tried to attack, then when Renzo pulled them back up, coon backed off, when he had no observers or any way of seeing it. Then when Renzo had a DARK TEMPLAR and coon had no units near, or detectors for that matter near the DT, when Renzo sent it to coons base Renzokuken immediately pulled his army and observers back to his base. Then when Raccoon once had a failed attack he left and went STRAIGHT to Renzokukens expansion without ever scouting it. He wasn't searching, he knew it was there, he sent his whole army.

And he tries to act like he's so good.
he saw renzo moving units down the ramp with a probe, and everyone backs off when the opponent gets better position. dragoon could see dt wobly shape. he didn't go STRAIGHT to renzo's expansion, he went scout with zealot. he sent 3 zealots to each 3 other places. he didn't know it was there but he found it with a zealot. you are calling him a hacker just because his skills and luck. that seems just basic skills to do multi check as long as renzo was so defensive.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Heh, lately i'm the one doing the multi-check. I usually try to control the map and keep my opponent contained, and patrol units and check every minute or so if an expansion has been erected.

I hate being defensive.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by PUMPKINHEAD
he saw renzo moving units down the ramp with a probe, and everyone backs off when the opponent gets better position. dragoon could see dt wobly shape. he didn't go STRAIGHT to renzo's expansion, he went scout with zealot. he sent 3 zealots to each 3 other places. he didn't know it was there but he found it with a zealot. you are calling him a hacker just because his skills and luck. that seems just basic skills to do multi check as long as renzo was so defensive.
Did you even watch the replay? There was no probe. He had no units near the gd DT so no possible way to see even the squiggly thing. He did not send a Zealot to where Renzo's expansion was. He backed off an attack and sent his whole army there.

Why do you think Raccoon will not respond here when he's recently active? Because it's true.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
1.Yes but quite a few things, as soon as Renzo moved his units off that ramp Raccoon tried to attack, then when Renzo pulled them back up, coon backed off, when he had no observers or any way of seeing it.

2.Then when Renzo had a DARK TEMPLAR and coon had no units near, or detectors for that matter near the DT, when Renzo sent it to coons base Renzokuken immediately pulled his army and observers back to his base.

3.Then when Raccoon once had a failed attack he left and went STRAIGHT to Renzokukens expansion without ever scouting it. He wasn't searching, he knew it was there, he sent his whole army.

4. And he tries to act like he's so good.
1. I will rewatch the replay in question to see this.

2. I assume you are talking about when Renzokuken sent the lone Dark Templar down the ramp towards my base? I was sitting at the bottom of his ramp attacking/not-attacking, that doesn't matter. As PUMPKINHEAD said, I could have seen the distorted area where the Dark Templar was running. That, from my memory, is what happened. It isn't hard to see them if you're looking in the right place (luckily).

3. Are you talking about Renzokuken's bottom right expansion? Since I wasn't allowing him to take control of his main's natural, the next option would be to expand somewhere else. I assumed that Renzokuken's 'somewhere else' was the bottom right corner and I was right. I sent a solo Zealot to scout, saw the Nexus and other buildings and then proceeded to send my force to clear the area. No foul play there Sakuhta.

4. I'd rather act good (even though I don't) than try to make other people look bad.

Why do you think Raccoon will not respond here when he's recently active? Because it's true.
I was unaware that I was the topic of discussion. While I am flattered, the only reason I didn't see this earlier is because I don't really watch replays and I haven't been playing StarCraft recently. So.. why would I need to check on this thread?

amrtin77 and PUMPKINHEAD, I appreciate it. ;^)

[color=00980B]Raccoon[/color]

Sakuhta

Reaction score
*Rewatches replay*

I still think the DT thing is very questionable, but when you attacked the expansion you actually did scout with that Zealot. And that basically nullifies everything else I said, because you wouldn't of bothered with that unless you couldnt see it.

The 1st time I watched it I was watching it in x16. Srry bout that.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
It happens to the best of us. It does look pretty suspicious doesn't it (the Dark Templar issue) but with what I said, I don't know why it is still very questionable.

DoS_Shaman

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmm.. Sakuhta, darkness, didn't know you guys were still around. You guys still play USEast? and if so what are your accounts? (If you don't mind) And as I'm submitting this, I realized that Sakuhta's signature says Username: Sakuhta, lol

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its on neogame-i so its like a whole diff realm,on easti think his accounts sakuhta if i can remember,as for darkness if i can remember its cortalos,I THINK, wait till sak replies he will know for sure

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
DoS_Sakuhta's account is Sakuhta (Go figure :p).

DoS_Darkness's account is coRtALoS.

I played with DoS_KaBooM twice, lost once (Mean Ling-rush) and won once. I hope to play you one day :) (Username = RenzokukenSE).

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
What brings you back to BattleForums DoS_Shaman? I faintly remember DoS when I joined but never really took any interest in learning about it. Was it a BattleForums based clan, or a wide-spread clan that had a few members on BF?