OP BattleForums Webchat

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
can we sign up for binary chat by [vl] so we can have the channel online?
that would be nice!

edit: i made new thread cuz i doubt many people still read the sticky thread.

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
@ pumkinhead: programs that let you chat on bnet are one things but a program with a web interface tru cgi scripts is another.

@ coRt: take a look at www.valhallalegends.comm, they have their cahnnel online and users with enough acces can even chat with it(through a web inetrface)

edit: ive attached the program you need (binarychat is not out to public but webbot also allows you to have your channel online)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Entos said:
@ pumkinhead: programs that let you chat on bnet are one things but a program with a web interface tru cgi scripts is another.

@ coRt: take a look at www.valhallalegends.comm, they have their cahnnel online and users with enough acces can even chat with it(through a web inetrface)

edit: ive attached the program you need (binarychat is not out to public but webbot also allows you to have your channel online)
link no work :(

edit: nvm the xtra m in .com

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
i'm on about a bot which posts all conversations in a channel (op battleforums) to a web script.

for the less gifted: any bnet channel in a web browser

@ coRt: yeah i thought i'd give it a shot again, ive staid of bnet for quite a long time :p

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
So we can basically access the chat logs through a webpage, or can we access the channel through a webpage, or both?

I'm so nub :(

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
AIGHT The registrations have been processed!!!

coRt... get busy ;)