On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate George Bush's performance as president?

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate George Bush's performance as president?

• 1 (worst)

Votes: 10 22.7%

Votes: 4 9.1%

Votes: 8 18.2%

Votes: 7 15.9%

Votes: 6 13.6%

Votes: 2 4.5%

Votes: 4 9.1%

Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 (best)

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

Teh_Pwner

Member!
Reaction score
I don't honestly see why people care so much. Especially teenagers. My life personally hasn't changed for better or for worse based off of a president's actions ever. So, that being said, why do you all care oh so much? Even people in Canada care more than I do..o_o;
What difference does being a teenager make? And I care because I'm going to vote when I'm older.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Looks like three is the way to vote. silly me

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
bush ruined US economy.

the war is pretty pointless too

hes basically a shit leader. he should be focusing more on politics and economy.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I don't honestly see why people care so much. Especially teenagers. My life personally hasn't changed for better or for worse based off of a president's actions ever. So, that being said, why do you all care oh so much? Even people in Canada care more than I do..o_o;
I live in fear now...*

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Because not everyone wants to be an ignorant brat, mate.

Not caring about their leader is what made, say, Hitler, get as much power as he did in Germany.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Where is the zero option? I still can't believe you fools elected someone who paid his way into and through college into the highest office in your country. For ****s sake, the man cannot even form a properly constructed sentence! He's spiraled the country into hundreds of billions of dollars of debt, pissing off the republicans, has sent the country into a war they cannot ever win, pissing off the democrats, and has the entire world laughing at the United States. The funniest bit is, he wouldn't even have gotten this far without his team of hardline advisors such as Rumsfeld, and now he has to ditch them to prevent himself from being impeached. Bravo, Mr. Bush, bravo.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I would say 5, as an unbiased opinion from a non-american.

He has good things about him, but there are bad things too.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Where is the zero option? I still can't believe you fools elected someone who paid his way into and through college into the highest office in your country. For ****s sake, the man cannot even form a properly constructed sentence! He's spiraled the country into hundreds of billions of dollars of debt, pissing off the republicans, has sent the country into a war they cannot ever win, pissing off the democrats, and has the entire world laughing at the United States. The funniest bit is, he wouldn't even have gotten this far without his team of hardline advisors such as Rumsfeld, and now he has to ditch them to prevent himself from being impeached. Bravo, Mr. Bush, bravo.
Make that Trillions.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The current world debt is over the trillions, not just George Bush is responsible for that and he owes lots of countries money.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Notice all Republician jackasses like Reagen and Bush Jr are responsible for the highest increases in debt.

Also notice how Bush is found of Oil Wars.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Hippies? What the hell are you, a redneck?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Depends on your definition of a redneck, but heck I'd rather be a redneck then a hippy or communist any day.
No shit. But, you see, there's far more into this world that that.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Depends on your definition of a redneck, but heck I'd rather be a redneck then a hippy or communist any day.
Heh, someone is a total right wing approver. Next, you are gonna believe Reagenomics is a good thing.