On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate George Bush's performance as president?

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate George Bush's performance as president?

• 1 (worst)

Votes: 10 22.7%

Votes: 4 9.1%

Votes: 8 18.2%

Votes: 7 15.9%

Votes: 6 13.6%

Votes: 2 4.5%

Votes: 4 9.1%

Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 (best)

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

Гражданин СССР

Reaction score
I can tell you watch biased liberal television or how ever you get your information. It is a love hate relationship. Of course people will hate us for being there. They were simply brain washed at a young age to sacrafice their lives for an outrageous cause. Iv talked to a few soldiers who have been over to Iraq 1-3 times. They all seem to have a more positive feed back than negative. War was never ment to be beautiful. Id rather believe in someone who has seen it first hand than someone who gives reports from the the comforts of home.

As for how hard I work for a living is beyond your knowledge so dont even think for a second that I dont work hard to make ends meat. Im done talking your pinko commie ass. Good day sir!
Right and FoxNews is the etallon of fair news reporting, give me a break the conservative news outlets are filled with more crap then the crapper back in my village in Russia.

Yeah the cause is really outrageous with US invading their country like that and killing tens of thousands of their people you'd expect them to welcome you with open arms right? It is true, Iraq war is breeding terrorists, then things get bad people want to push back. Also Iraq attracts almost every terrorist outlet in middle east to start recruiting as well as fighting the US, that is almost all except the Al Qaeda that is seating on the border of Pakistan and Afghanistan and absorbing the numerous tribes living there into its ranks.

Of course they have a positive feed back, they're soldiers! The Soviets fighting in Afghanistan would write to their families that all they were doing was cleaning potatoes while in reality they were storming terrorist strongholds and loosing friends.

And what the **** is the point of the war in Iraq? You didn't find any WMDs, you haven't found Ossama, why the **** did you go in there? You know there Al Qaeda is and it ain't in Iraq, this is ****ing bullshit you trying to defend a pointless war, that is accomplishing nothing, that you will eventually run away from with your tail behind your legs and that will leave a region less stable then ever in the past 100 years I bet your Jewish friends in Israel will thank you a lot for that afterwards.

Aha, yeah, I'll bet you I work harder but thats not the point, in any case if you lack the intellect to process these very simple facts that is truly not my problem, you're one of those brainwashed neo-cons who are nothing else but brain dead. Oh God what happened to moderate conservatives? Only people from the right that had any sense.

Tipsy

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ummm no. The democrats have tried time and time again to set dates to get them out but our fabulous president and our stubborn republican minority keep vetoing it.
...you can't veto not taking an action. Our troops would be home now if the Democrats hadn't decided to continue funding the war. I would have voted for a Democrat (and in turn in the midterm elections) if I was actually represented in Congress.

N[U]TS said:
I thought when you had tax cuts you give more money in the hands of the tax payers which in turn enables them to spend more to boost the enconomy. Enlighten me If I am wrong.
Depending on who you talk to you'll get different answers. In reality, there really isn't conclusive evidence for whether it does or doesn't work. It's just another issue that tends to be based more on partisanship for who supports it and who doesn't.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
...you can't veto not taking an action. Our troops would be home now if the Democrats hadn't decided to continue funding the war. I would have voted for a Democrat (and in turn in the midterm elections) if I was actually represented in Congress.
I agree, the younger generation is completely ignored when it comes to polotics.

Depending on who you talk to you'll get different answers. In reality, there really isn't conclusive evidence for whether it does or doesn't work. It's just another issue that tends to be based more on partisanship for who supports it and who doesn't.
Ah so its like the question is the cup half empty or half full.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
If they don't fund the military then we won't have money/resources to pull them out later tipsy.

Tipsy

Respected Member
Reaction score
N[U]TS said:
Ah so its like the question is the cup half empty or half full.
Not exactly, what I mean by partisanship is the support for demand side versus supply side economics (broad generalization, but just to get the point across), neither of which can be said to be conclusively true because of how hard it is to have economic experiments in a vacuum in which only one variable is changed.

The Ugly One said:
If they don't fund the military then we won't have money/resources to pull them out later tipsy.
Funds can be dedicated to a specific purpose such as withdrawal if it is drawn up that way. Plus, even if funding is cut the armed forces still has funds to last for time afterwards both now and when the extra funds were given by Congress earlier this year.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
im giving him a 9/10 there have been no terrorism since sept 11 amirite??

plus tax cutt

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
im giving him a 9/10 there have been no terrorism since sept 11 amirite??

plus tax cutt
How often were there terrorist attacks before he was president?

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
That would be 4 in the U.S over a 30 year period. SEEMS PRETTY LOW TO ME!