OMG I QUIT!

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i havnt played d2 for about 6ish months and i still post sutff about it,though i have been wanting to play a lil =\

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey blokes. if u want a different and not as addictive game. Try Diablo I:Hellfire. Online it requires more tactics/ teamwork and is harder and a bit more scare factor.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hmm... a little wierd that I just actually started playing D2 this week... I CURSED YOU OH NOES I QUIT COME BACK!!1!!1

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
BlueCheeseKilla said:
i miss i hate trap assns...you shoulda kept the name..it was pwnage
not when your doing the same ****ing runs over and over, for eternity :p

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
i quit diablo and i've been off of it for about a month now ::nods::

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I play it, but sadly I bash some of the aspects of it. Like amazons.... damn them PvP noobies. The only way you can piss them off, is casting Slow Missiles on them!

t0astedmuffins

Member!
Reaction score
Website
concept420.com
RisenDeMoN said:
Yeah, I did that too. Like two years ago. The sad thing was that I came back 3 different times, since I knew how to get rich quick.(Not the lame bots either) and it was simple for me to get anything I wanted... Then I found CS :)
1st stage... Anger---->2 Denial ---->3 Blame ----->4 Regret ----> Back to d2 ;)

Yah... i did the same thing.. ive played diablo since diablo 1... ive quit d2:LOD several times.. i get tired of it.. its a boring game after awhile and you have a few godly chars.. thank god for cs ;) :shoot

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I am currently at the Anger Stage but to me, I am back on d2 and with the anger stage combined. Its fun getting pissed off at a game because you dont get the items you want!

Cendel

Reaction score
I quit long time ago that was when i had wf valor ss and stuff like that gave all to my friends
afte a month came back to diablo started from scratch and i have all that stuff back

termi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actually the most fun ive ever had playing d2 is when i quit and came back. my acc's were all deleted and i had abselutly nothing. lol i had soooo much fun with my noob chars and when anything close to a manald heal ring dropped that made my day. and then one day it happened....my FIRST SHAKO!!! rofl. now i have 2 mules FULL of shakos and got pretty much everything else i need...makes it boring really. its more fun when you value small things and not eth carapaces ^^

Coma-White

Reaction score
yea it is addictive, i cant quit i tried like twice now, quit for a few months and i had to come back..same with all my friends