OMG I QUIT!

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is amazing..thursday night, i went into agame in D2:LOD, invited all my friends who were online. Dropped all of my items. Gave my acount to my best online friend. Exited for last time. Felt better. Jyust FYI this is amazing for me. so i cant really go back to diablo because i gave my account away. i feel good.

UnsaNe

Member!
Reaction score
dont worry he will go through withdrawals in about a week

dP

Member!
Reaction score
AHahhahahhah....hahaha.h.a.h.a.h.a.h........hahaha...HAAHAHAHAHAH...HA.H.A.HA....HAHAHAHAGSHSHSSHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH!!!! YOU QUIT D2? AHAHAHHAHA...HAHAH..HA..

good job. that was a good choice, now you can focus on your schoolwork.

AHHAHAHHA..HAHAH...ha...

no im serious.

rehab_reject

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya dp that wasnt reall needed but ok. and to trap assassins: u quit like many others but will u be like the many who have come back with nothing and start over. have fun with ur freedom from diablo for now.

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
umm..yeah just fyi, this may sound like everyone else but, im not coming back. ever. i might stil post in diablo forums but i am not playing d2 anymore. i quit because it was boring. (and no i wasnt uber godly)

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
holy shit u guys make it sound likes its a crack addiction ....

and as for u ... not to be rude or anyhting but most of us dont care ... this is like postivgn a goodbye thread ... no one cares that much

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
He'll feel bad when his items get his friends the best stuff in the game, or when thier accounts get friend because of hacking. Then he'd be laughing.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
sNaXi BaStArD said:
umm..yeah just fyi, this may sound like everyone else but, im not coming back. ever. i might stil post in diablo forums but i am not playing d2 anymore. i quit because it was boring. (and no i wasnt uber godly)
Why didnt you just NOT log on and DONT give anyone your stuff?

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
WTF MATE....you didn't invite me? :usad.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
sNaXi BaStArD said:
this is amazing..thursday night, i went into agame in D2:LOD, invited all my friends who were online. Dropped all of my items. Gave my acount to my best online friend. Exited for last time. Felt better. Jyust FYI this is amazing for me. so i cant really go back to diablo because i gave my account away. i feel good.
Yeah, I did that too. Like two years ago. The sad thing was that I came back 3 different times, since I knew how to get rich quick.(Not the lame bots either) and it was simple for me to get anything I wanted... Then I found CS :)

Kodizzle

Reaction score
dude, can i have your expansion cd key? i forgot mine at home, and im in boston for the week while i live in ny....could i use it for a few days? my accnt is: cutthroat_koda

my email is dakotah_alix@yahoo.com
and my aim address is kodaon3

thanx a lot if u can, im not scammer or ne thing

UnsaNe

Member!
Reaction score
you have to be missing some of diablo, youre posting here

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
UnsaNe said:
you have to be missing some of diablo, youre posting here

wrong,people who quit d2 ( like me ) sometimes help people in d2 section,if they can..

atleast,thats what i do =/