OMFG the Zerglings!

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I am making a new OMFG the Zerglings map because Squall and icetwister's versions were kinda boring. I just want to know, what whould you like to see in this map so I can create the ultimate one.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I don't know I've never played it before but maybe make an upgrade after you get a good score to a better zergling...

[GLOW=BLUE]- The_Matrix_Reloaded[/GLOW]

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You mean like a hero or something? Well anyway, I was thinking about 8 Medics per player, so even zerg and toss can have a med wall available.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yeah do that and maybe have like a probe to build walls of nexuses when after you get kills you get cash so you can build walls of nexuses. Yes upgrade units.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
No I like the one with the nexus thing. You can mine minerals yeah but you need to be fast (sine this time you get 10 minutes to build expensive heroes.) and lings have like 300 HP (lol)

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Hey thanks I thought my idea totally blowed... You could use that I'd be happy with it. I was just wondering (You don't have to but,) can you maybe add credit from Chaos_Blood for that idea? Remember you don't have to but I think it would make it a whole lot better if people knew other people helped you.:D

SK-ThaBest

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.clan-nuke.net
Here are a few suqestions.

1. Have the buildings build faster.
2. Make heros avilable (like 5 hydras for a hero hydra).
3. Have 255 fast upgrades
4. Make more vespene gysers
5. Have each player have their own high terrain to building on with resources and all with a ramp.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
1) I will do that, but the units will be more expensive
2) That is like making a Matrix High D Heroes map, sorry but I am not doing htat
3) I do not have emerald, and that will make the gmae far too cheap
4) All units require minerals and any air units will be disabled
5) I ISOMED the Space Map and placed an anti-mine trigger outside where the lings spawn, if I do not do thi, people will use spider mines and no1 will get kills (or i could just disable them.

But now they will not run to you and just stand there, they will attack since I found out that the bastard who invented the thing used Random Suicide Missions as a base to attack. THEY WILL Attack a random target end of story!

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
why not have someone 'Pay' to get a hero. lets say the hydra is 100minerals, and the hunter killer is 150 (which u can see in the changing of the time/price/name/health/dmg). the player woiuld bring the hydra to the middle or something (where they 'pay') and there is a little selection becon. so that if you bring 1 hydra there, and you go to yes, you would subtract 50 minerals and give the person a hunter killer

ChrisH36

Reaction score
[glow=orange]I don't know but how about a maximum like 5. That way, the people do not go too far and start making heroes and not people.

You need to sacrifice if you do not need them anymore. Ok now I need 5 different types of heroes (only 5, you can have 5 of a kind). So that the scenario's "Pay" can take into effect, any suggestions?[/glow]