Old concept, new style

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Original concept was to make a sig that would question an abortion argument in an indirect way. The sig ended up being kind of shitty though, so I just recently revisted the idea, trying to make it more graphic.

I'm not sure if this is complete. I don't know if I really like the composition or the color of the text. It feels like it should be centered, but I would have to move the leg to do that and I haven't gotten around to it yet. I also think that the text is too high contrast with the background. It draws the viewers' eyes to the text first instead of the picture. Let me know what you think though, and it people agree I'll probably end up changing it.

The end goal, once I'm satisfied, is a t-shirt transfer. The religious right loves me.

Keevee

Member!
Reaction score
Im not sure, I think its the text style that is calling its attention first. If it was only overlapping the picture a little, then it probably wouldnt make much of a difference. But, nice idea. Nicely done as well. Kinda curious as to how you did it.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I dig it. It's easy and simple, yet so complicated at the same time.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Why don't you like it?

And do you seriously not know what a fetus is...?

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The AK is a really nice touch. Is not the 2nd amendment the "right to bear arms"?

Funny.

I like.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
CelestialBadger said:
Why don't you like it?

And do you seriously not know what a fetus is...?
there is a crooked foot and maybe its just me but the colours seem bland