Official jokes thread! Bring your best jokes!!!

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Everyone post your favorite joke, whether it be a one-liner or a long joke. KEEP THEM CLEAN... by clean I mean no crued sex jokes and stuff. Here's a good old blond joke to start things off

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blond female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back in the house. A little later she came out and again went to the mail box, opened it and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went. As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever. Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"
she replied, "There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps saying, "YOU'VE GOT MAIL."
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I crack myself up...

... well, anyone got anything better? :cool:

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
These 2 guys were standing about a quater of a mile away from an old duck hunting pond. These first guys said, "I'll send my dog out to the pond to see if their is any ducks out, if there isn't, I won't go hunting." So he did and the dog came back shaking its head. The first man then said, "Theres no ducks out so I'm going home" The second guy didn't beleive him so he went and checked for himself and found not a single duck. The second guy asked the man where he got the dog from and he replied, "The pet shop down the road." So the second guy went and bought him a hunting dog the next day. When morning came around he decided he was gonna test the dog so he drove down to the same spot and ordered the dog to go check for ducks. About 15 minutes later the dog came back shaking a stick in his mouth then he began to hump his owners leg. The guy was furious so he took the dog back to the shop and told the woman that there was something wrong with him. The woman asked what he did, so he told her. She began to laugh and the man asked what was so funny. She replied, "He was telling you that there are more ducks out there than you can shake a fu|<ing stick at." :D

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Why did the blond have tire tracks on her back?

Because the sign said don't walk.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
What's grosser than gross?
Running over a baby

What's worse than that?
Skidding

Worse than that?
Peeling it off your tire

What's worse than 1000 dead babies?
1000 dead babies and one live one eating it's way to the top

How do you get 1000 babies in a telephone booth?
Blender

How do you get them out?
Straw

What's brown, pink, and sizzles?
A baby in a frying pan

There were a lot more from this website I found, but those were the creme de la creme.

Comin2TakeUAway

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fuckoff.com
there where 2 polocks hunting in the woods. all of a sudden one of them breaks out into segers and colapses on the ground. the other one takes out his cell phone and calls 911 saying,"My friend just colapsed and i think he's dead. What should i do?"

the operator says,"Okay, first thing you do is make shure he's dead."

"Just a second. *BANG* Ok, now what"

PS: sry 4 dubble posting, the 2 jokes didn't go thogether so i had to split them

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
1)Why can't a blonde dial 911?
-She can't find the eleven.

2)A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead all work at the same office for a female boss who always goes home early.

"Hey, girls," says the brunette, "let's go home early
tomorrow. She'll never know."

So the next day, they all leave right after the boss does. The brunette gets some extra gardening done, the redhead goes to a bar, and the blonde goes home to find her husband having sex with the female boss! She quietly sneaks out of the house and returns at her normal time. "That was fun," says the brunette. "We should do it againsometime."

"No way," says the blonde. "I almost got caught."

3)Why did the mirror have 6 holes in it?

-A blonde tried to shoot herself!

4)Q: What do Barbie and Britney Spears have in common?

A: Both are blonde, brainless and made out of plastic.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
this isn't a joke, but it's funny

the manliness test

1.in the company of females, intercourse should be referred to as:
a. lovemaking
b. screwing
c. taking the pigskin bus to tuna town

2.you should make love to a woman for the first time only after you've both shared:
a.your views about what you both expect from a sexual relationship
b.your blood test results
c. five tequila slammers

3.you time your orgasm so that
a. your partner climaxes first
b. you both climax simultaneously
c. you don't miss TSN Sportsdesk

4.passionate, spontaneous sex on the kitchen floor is:
a. healthy, creative love-play
b. not the sort of thing your wife/girlfriend would agree to
c. not the sort of thing your wife/girlfriend needs to ever find out about

5.spending the whole night cuddling a woman you just had sex with is:
a. the best part of the experience
b. the second best part of the experience
c. $100 extra

6.your girlfriend says shes gained five pounds in the last month. you tell her that it is:
a. no concern of yours
b. not a problem, she can join your gym
c. a conservative estimate

7.you think todays sensitive, caring man is:
a. a myth
b. an oxymoron
c. a moron

8.foreplay is to sex as:
a. appetizer is to entree
b. primer is to paint
c. a long line is to an amusement park ride

9.which of the following are you most likely to find yourself saying at the end of a relationship:
a. i hope we can still be friends
b. i'm not in right now, please leave a message after the beep
c. welcome to dumpsville- population: YOU

10.a woman who is uncomfortable watching you masturbate:
a. probably needs a little more time before she can cope with that sort of intimacy
b. is uptight and a waste of time
c. shouldn't have sat next to you on the bus in the first place

scoring guide

if you answered "a" more than 7 times, check your pants to make sure you really are a man

if you answered "b" more than 7 times, check into therapy, you're a little confused

if you answered "c" more than 7 times, "YOU DA MAN"

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Paddy was walking through a town one day when he say a shop with a notice in the window. The notice said "We sell everything". Paddy could not believe this so he went inside. He walked to the counter and asked the salesperson, "Do you really sell everything?" The salesperson said "Yes, everything".

Thinking this was too good to be true Paddy said "OK then could I have a jumper for a chicken?". The salesperson said "A jumper for a chicken?, hold on I will have to check the stock out the back". Five minutes later, the salesperson returned with a brown paper bag. "Here you go, one jumper for a chicken"

"How much?" asked Paddy.

"Three quid." replied the salesperson.

"Three quid for a jumper for a chicken - excellent." said Paddy. So away he went as happy as larry. When he got outside he thought to himself that maybe he was done, so he looked inside the bag. At the bottom of the bag was a condom.

He was mad and stormed back into the shop. He screamed at the saleperson "Hey, I asked you for a jumper for a chicken and you have given me a condom - whats going on?"

The salesperson replied, "Sorry mate, I checked in the back and we seem to be all out of jumpers for chickens, all we had was a pullover for a ****."

....hehe.....

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
1. It is important to find a woman who cooks and cleans.
2. It is important to find a woman who makes good money.
3. It is important to find a woman who likes to have sex.
4. It is important that these three women never meet.
...lol....

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
A redneck named Clyde died in a fire and was burned pretty bad. The morgue needed someone to identify the body.
Since Clyde had no family, they sent for his two best friends, Clem and Zeke.

Clem went in first, and the mortician pulled back the sheet.
Clem looked at the body, and said "Yup, he's burnt real bad.You're gonna have to roll him over." So the mortician rolled
the corpse over. Clem looked, and said "Nope, that ain't Clyde".

The mortician thought this was rather strange, but proceeded to bring in Zeke to examine the body. After the sheet was pulled back,
Zeke, took a look and said "Boy, he sure is burnt real bad. I'm gonna need to ask you to." to roll him over". So again the
confused mortician rolled the burnt corpse over. Zeke looked down at it, and said "Nope, it ain't Clyde".

Frustrated, the mortician asked "How can you tell?"

Zeke answered, "Well, Clyde had two assholes".

"What??", the disbelieving mortician asked, "You're saying Clyde had TWO assholes?"

"Yup, everybody knew Clyde had two assholes. Every time we went to town, folks would say, 'Here comes Clyde with them two assholes.........' ".
that's all i have for now...

Bo0gEr

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A Irish, a Spanish guy, and a Hick are all on death row. So they get a choise for thier deaths to either be shot, hung, or injected with the hiv virus. So the the Irish guy chose to get shot, and the Spanish guy got hung. So the Hick ran into the corner and nobody knew what he was doing. When he came out he was injected with the virus he started to laugh. So they injected him again. They asked him why he was laghing. So he said he couldn't get the hiv virus because he has a condum on.

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISSPELLED WORDS.

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
Why can't you trust women?
How can you trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die!

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
A hurricane came unexpectedly. The ship went down and was lost. A man found himself swept up on the shore of an island with no other people, no supplies, nothing. Only bananas and coconuts.
Used to 5-star hotels, this guy had no idea what to do, so for the next four months he ate bananas, drank coconut juice and longed for his old life and fixed his gaze on the sea, hoping to spot a rescue ship.
One day, as he was lying on the beach, he spotted movement out of the corner of his eye. It was a rowboat, and in it was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen. She rowed up to him and in disbelief, he asked her:
"Where did you come from? How did you get here?"
"I rowed from the other side of the island," she said. "I landed here when my cruise ship sank."
"Amazing," he said. "I didn't know anyone else had survived. How many are there? You were lucky to have a rowboat wash up with you."
"It's only me, "she said, "and the rowboat didn't wash up; nothing did."
He was confused. "Then how did you get the rowboat?"
"Oh, simple, " replied the woman. "I made the rowboat out of materials that I found on the island. The oars were whittled from Gum tree branches. I wove the bottom from palm branches and the sides and stern came from a Eucalyptus tree."
"B-B-But that's impossible," stuttered the man. "You had no tools or hardware. How did you manage?"
"Oh, that was no problem," replied the woman. "On the other side of the island there is a very unusual stratum of alluvial rock exposed. I found that if I fired it to a certain temperature in my kiln, it melted into forgettable ductile iron. I used that for tools, and used the tools to make the hardware. But enough of that," she said. "Where do you live?"
Sheepishly, he confessed that he had been sleeping on the beach the whole time.
"Well, let's row over to my place, then," she said. After a few minutes of rowing she docked the boat at a small wharf. As the man looked to the shore he nearly fell out of the boat. Before him was a stone walk leading to an exquisite bungalow painted in blue and white. While the woman tied up the rowboat with an expertly woven hemp rope, the man could only stare ahead, dumb struck. As they walked into the house, she said casually,
"It's not much, but I call it home. Sit down, please; would you like a drink?"
"No, no thank you," he said, still dazed. "I can't take any more coconut juice."
"It's not coconut juice," the woman replied. "I have a still. How about a Pina Colada?"
Trying to hide his amazement, the man accepted, and they sat down on her couch to talk.
After they had exchanged their stories, the woman announced,
"I'm going to slip into something comfortable. Would you like to take a shower and shave? There is a razor upstairs in the cabinet in the bathroom."
No longer questioning anything, the man went into the bathroom. There in the cabinet was a razor made from a bone handle. Two shells honed to a hollow ground edge were fastened onto it's end inside a swivel mechanism. "This woman is amazing," mused. "What next?"
When he returned, she greeted him wearing nothing but vines - strategically positioned - and smelling faintly of gardenias. She beckoned for him to sit down next to her.
"Tell me, " she began, suggestively, slithering closer to him, "we've been out here for a very long time. You've been lonely. There's something I'm sure you really feel like doing right now, something you've been longing for all these months. You know..." She stared into his eyes.
He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "You mean--?" he replied...... "You mean huh.....I can check my e-mail from here?"

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
There was an Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman working on a building site. They have decided to take a seat at the top of their crane to eat their lunches together. The Englishman opens his lunch box and looks at his sandwiches. "****ing cheese and pickle" he shouts. "If I get cheese and pickle again tomorrow I'm going to jump off this crane".
Next, the Scotsman opens his lunch box and unwraps his sandwiches. "****ing ham again" he says in a manner not too dissimilar to that of the Englishman. "If she gives me ham again tomorrow, I'm going to jump off this crane".
Lastly was the turn of the Irishman to open his lunch box up. He too looked at his sandwiches. "****ing jam again," he shouts in his broad accent. "If I get jam sandwiches again tomorrow, I'm going to jump off this crane." The following day the three men are again at the top of the crane for their lunch. The Englishman opens up his lunch box and sees that again he has cheese and pickle sandwiches. As promised, he jumps off the crane. Next, the Scotsman opens up his lunch box, and he's got ham again and so also jumps off.
Lastly, the Irishman opens his lunch and he's got jam sandwiches. Without hesitation, he too jumps off. The three are buried together a few days later and at the funeral the wives are talking. "I honestly didn't realise he no longer liked cheese and pickle" said the Englishman's wife. "My husband has always liked ham sandwiches. I just can't understand it," says the ScotsmanÂfs wife. "Well my husband made his own sandwiches" replied the Irishman's wife.

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
A rather young lady is not having any luck with any of the men she is meeting , and so she decides to go and see a sex therapist to find out what's wrong, she looks in the phone book and she finds one. A mister Wong sex therapist. After explaining to the doctor that she's not getting any, he turns to her sternly and says "I wont you to go to the daw complethley naked on all faws turn round and hobble back".
Eager to find out what's wrong she does what the doctor orders gets undressed and on all fours scrambles away from doctor Wong, once she gets to the door she turns round and scrambles back.
"Aaah" says Dr Wong " I know what's wong "
The lady asks what it is."You hav Zaccery disease".
"Oh no" the lady replies "That sounds horrible! What is Zaccery disease?".
Dr Wong then replies "Your arse look zaccery like your face".