OFF TOPIC SPLIT FROM: Part 2: Warned Forum Members

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rock_on [ASL]
I am up to date on the rules and well that rule is rather idiotic. I never read anywhere that stars were against the rules. I have nothing against you kami but this is stupid.I have been warned twice for swearing in Chit-Chat, And once for a bs which is not all that big. Go Ahead try to get me a temp ban, whatever you like.

Bite Me.
~Rock_on(sorry this just kinda pisses me off)

Yes and Swooper agrees with me on all of this.

Have a Nice Day :)

the only word i censor is the f word now and you seem to use it a lot for no apparent reason.

not to mention the fact that you reported the post in which i have just sent you a warning.

so you are up to 4 warnings now?
should we not as mods, staff members and admins be judged on stricter codes of conduct? i won't be the one to ban you, but i would recommend that you try to follow the forum rules.
if you really do feel the need to use the f word you have about 45 other sections to do it in, so there is no reason to do it in chit chat.

Rock_on [ASL] ( mailto:rock_on4ever1920@yahoo.com ) has reported this post:

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?postid=349968#post349968

This is part of this thread:
what quenches your thirst?
http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=32233

This is the reason that the user gave:
Swearing In Chit-Chat.

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
Rock_On you willl regret spaming. I will make sure of it. The people who spammed this thread will be recieving warnings or worse. Closed do to spaming.

-CLOSED
That is not fair AxL... the thread was moved from the newbie mod test forum... we spamed in it when it was in there. You can't penalize us for that.

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kamikaze
the only word i censor is the f word now and you seem to use it a lot for no apparent reason.

I Used it once, the only warning i deserved. Why should i get a warning for *'s that no mod edited in?

And Avalon, Where was that?

Oh ya, Thank you for the Third Warning.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by AvalonX
That is not fair AxL... the thread was moved from the newbie mod test forum... we spamed in it when it was in there. You can't penalize us for that.
I had no idea that someone had moved it from the newbie test grounds to GFX Land. So maybe the person that moved it from the testing grounds to GFX Land should be punished? If we can find out who did it.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"for spamming.. evidence in locker"
put that in the void, the locker is for things that shouldnt be seen by the public. if you close the split post he won't be able to edit it in order to include something on-topic so its still evidence that he spammed.

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok you warned me for posting 3 stars and now somehow its suppoed to say ****? You are reffering to a different post than which i was warned.