O~witch doctors

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheS|leNTAssass|N
Hmm ... they'll just run away from them and just w8 for you to get outta there .... :)
Then you get to heal, then follow them and place more wards. Use common sense .... :)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Sentry wards are the most powerful spell in the game, cause it gives u a legit maphack. Only scouting that is better is the shade, but that is cause it is permanent and can move.

In solo, docs are useless past initiate. healing wards are weak and to easy to counter, and status is not worth getting docs for. In team games, the aoe of stasis wards is insane, and helps a battle inredibly. Although docs are not used in games much anymore, they are great.

septoiD2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.war3forums.net
in FFA docs are an utter neccesitym, scouting, shocking ghouls, healing your bloodlusted army, without em you = pwnd.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
the problem with that is, in FFA eveyone has a large army with more than a high chance they have anticasters. and having a human steal your ward, or a destroyer suck it up is no fun deal

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I always like using Witch Doc's there sentry wards are so usefull simple because if u see the enemy coming towards your base u can lay statis traps ahead of schedule. And like post above Spirt link and healing wards good. since they not taking as much damage they usally stay near to full health. Of course w/ that dang bloody humans now taking control of everything it becomes harder to do so "sigh" o well, but yea witch doc's always usefull

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
docs arn't used in solo games anymore which isto bad. the scout ward is amazing. that can save ur ass. however if ur enemy knows u have one DOA will take care of it. I suggest getting stasis ward in team games always because they stun the entire enemy army with the AOE and the length. in solo it isnt worth it but 2v2 3v3 and 4v4 it is beyond helpful.

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how is it not worth it in solo games? statis traps gives u chance to overtake ur opponent. prob w/ staits traps is that they go off if one unit comes in contact w/ it which is anoying "sigh"

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
simply because they are countered so easily. solo gmaes u generaly see anticasters integrated into an army. team palyers generaly are noobs and dont know what they are doing. Whenever i see docs, first thing i go for is destroyers. not to mention breakers can steal ur ward and then ur the one who is stunned.

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DANG BREAKERS, i hate humans i think there too cheap compared to the other races. but ne who this about doc's, ya u do see anti casters but it harder for them to steal the traps when they in the midst of compat so much stuff going on that hard to grap them. xpt for those stupid breakers arg i hate them