O~witch doctors

tatOrtOt

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
witch doctors

anyone here ever use witch doctor other then there scounting ability? i never find it worth upgrading them when i got shamans and potions. anyone???

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The game becomes so easy once you tech to healing wards.
Put 4-5 of them in the middle of the battle and it would be alot harder for the enemy to kill your units... unless they got spellcasters and good micro.

Reaction score
healing ward isnt as good as statis in my opinion because you can get statis a lot quicker, and you can stun ground, healing ward gets targeted and is easy to kill.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I use it when my grunts are getting owned and need some fast health to recover and continue creeping.

Reaction score
so would you be in tier 3? for the healing wards.. if you were in tier 3, then why wouldnt you go for taurens?

i'm comparing how fast you can get statis compared to healing and how much less mana it is and how effective it is. having them both is even better though =D

IDEMONHUNTERI

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Masturbation is like procrastination, it feels good till you realize your only screwing yourself."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thats lame is like this.."Masturbation is like procrastination, it feels good but in the end you only ****ed yourself
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I like the Witch Doctors because they have Healing Wards and Sentry Wards. I use sentry wards a lot because I can see when they are coming. Healing Wards have won me a game. I put 4 of them up, my Blademaster just kept killing them. :)

Vule

Reaction score
I love the witch doctors. Their very usful but when i used it my opponent was mad as hell. it was fun to see them lose their temper.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Healing ward and spirit link is the best caster combo in the game now, I think. Its like an invulnerability potion for taurens =). Add in a hex/wave shadow hunter and you probably wont lose a unit. Spirit link counters hero nuke nicely too.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Bluddlust is nice, but its not the uber-spell it once was. If the other team has a human thats decent level I dont bother with bloodlust anymore, breakers counter it hard, you have to bloodlust the other teams army first. At least with walker/docs, they have to have the tier 3 upgrade to fully counter your casters, and they really dont have the mana pool for spell steal AND control magic, even with brilliance aura. You can easily dispel link off their army (well not easily but with good positioning of your walkers it can be done) and recast it on your own, knowing the breakers dont have the mana to steal it again. Plus, spirit walkers can REALLY rip up heavy armor units, their attack is nearly as good as destroyers

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When playing against a decent human player, it is also useless to use healingwards... they have control magic.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
*sigh*

True, but they dont have enough mana to control wards and steal spirit link as well, that was the whole point of my post

burnning acid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but if you spirit link and your opponent is a descent lvl he will micro and you will see how your taurens go on red without something hitting tem. Wright?