O~ Troll Headhunters

chocduck9

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Troll Headhunters

Are they really that worth getting as they get a longer cooldown and the 100 extra may be good but the attakc is slowed even if not by much
can someone tell why i should get them

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, I thought they were totally useless in RoC. Now TFT has given them a chance with berserker. Their one problem was their slow attack speed. This solves it with berserker. try berserker + bloodlust + endurance aura. Fast attacking hh. They can take no melee hits or they will die. They are in there for ranged support while your grunts soak the damage or if you can mass them maybe you can kill all their guys before they can start killing all of yours... Or it's good against air. It's not the most successful strategy, but it is a viable one.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea you can mass berserkers in team agmes especially 3vs3 its pretty good but not just them in 2vs2 i dont think its good 1 vs 1 u should always get a couple of them

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Nope, in 1v1 it's more suicidal since you won't meet massive 2 team airs. They're not bad for AA and they're quite cheap for that too.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im sayinjg dont mass them in 1vs1 but in team games its not bad and to get berserkers in 1vs1 for aa

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Berserkers and grunts with some casters is a hard to beat force in solo. in team, berserkers and casters are all the more powerful.

Orc castares really let the berserker shine with bloodlust, and frenzy with healing wards. that is just mad attack.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't know but I think a mix of melee and ranged could beat that. When he big bad voodoos... then the ranged can attack him easily and you can nuke on him. IF the SH dies, then the Zerks will die in no time to the melee.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
wow, the unimportance of tauren shine here...you see, i love tauren cuz when lusted+eundurance aura, they kick ass, and, when combined wit spiritwalker, are virtually unbeatable. hows that for awsome? ill have an army of tauren waltz into a base, they take out all my tauren, i just revive em all! only problem is anti air so the best way to deal wit it is bezerkers or bats.

blink_penguin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As he just told me (I'm sitting next to him) His question is "Is it worth getting the berserker upgrade."
This may seem to be an obvious "YES" but according to battle.net, they actually lose a bit of cooldown with the upgrade.

I found that they weren't all that good against massed air - my mass w/ healing wards and healing wave didn't do too well, even tho they had batrider support (those weren't used too well, tho) against massed frosties.
I still say yes tho, cause they get the w00tly berserk ability

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That's why you lost, mass Frost Wyrms have a COLD magic attack. These attacks have the same effect that Frost Nova would on your forces and because of it your attacks were slowed. Had you used their frenzy move, it would've been all the more easier for the shitload of damage Wyrms already do to wreck your units. Against things like Wyverns and Gargoyles, they are one, if not the best ground anti-air.

huttbole

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont mass only hhs and shamans but they make up the majority of my late game army. if they are giving me problems i go with a few taurens. and demolishers with the flame upgrade of course.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well actually hh r very good for rushing if you concentrate them on certin units. They r cheap good on aa and beserker is great. Basically no aa is safe from them they dont attackt hat slow. Gargs gyros worms gryphons nothing can really stand a chance against them when their massed. :)