O~ Towering

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I've taken out 2 bases at once with a creeping tower rush backed by demo's. That was RoC, i havent seen a single tower rush in better than 150 ladder games on TfT. Sometimes humans will leave behind scout towers, but unless you really got hammered they arent a problem. Its funnny i remember people never used to micro towers in RoC, now i see it all the time. No tower rushes, though

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by grAndpA_
Towers in TFT are ghey only a total chump can get t-rushed now.
Edalbyeb is a chump? Or Qazzi (Io.)? Play NE and get human tower rushed and see what happens.

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
Originally posted by Torubu
Edalbyeb is a chump? Or Qazzi (Io.)? Play NE and get human tower rushed and see what happens.
if you scout around tower rushing is just eliminated
anyone can defend a tower rush....a few grunts archers footies...towers go down quite easy now

also Torubu the image is your signature is 62kb battleforums has a limit of 30kb ... please remove it

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by x42bn6
Pretty much NO. While NE is horribly suspicable to tower rushes, there's just too many units able to attack once you start building. And NE shouldn't Ancient rush at all. It's murder.
At one time I would build like 15 ancient protecters in my base uproot them and walk them into my enemy base and it would work 90% of the time. (1.03)

Then after the 1.04 patch never worked again but I could AOW rush and that worked very well.

Then 1.05 and it gayed it up....

No more reg casters and no more getting healing wards at level one on scorched basin. Or two anarks before the time you could have 4 hunts :(

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Whaturmuva
if you scout around tower rushing is just eliminated
anyone can defend a tower rush....a few grunts archers footies...towers go down quite easy now
Then let's go for a 1v1, I'll be human, you be NE. Any of the solo maps but Gnoll Wood, whenever you'd like. Watch what happens, because it's not the person getting towered that can stop it, it's all up to how well the person towering handles it. Any failures in Hu towering a NE is the toweree's fault.

Kam_Islash

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
What i do is 2 rows of towers, with every other column separated by just enough space to insert a Catapult or two, whilst a grunt protects the catapults.

What is YOUR tower strat?

///

DarkKnight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When I am board as hell,I use my little brothers account[He lets me] and I tower rush with human on a 4 vs 4.

4 workers gold 1 lumber mill,train 3 workers 1 to help lumber mill,other 2 wood,farm were I will tower rush and 3-5 towers.4 more works 1 on gold,1 out to tower,other on wood.For starters.

tell team to defend to help the tower.

When I tower rush that is all I do it seems to work.i get 3 brick lines of towers.On some maps for 4 vs 4 there is only 2 places to get to the enemy so that is a good place.

Never get to close to enemys base towers in the back slowly move up.

teck to teir 2-3

When the enemy is busy trying to kill towers you tower all the way cross the map to other enemy.

I think i saved replays I will have to check.But I tower rush with orc and they seem slow.

With human you can build 5x times faster only bad thing is upgrading.

Some reason I dont know what I just typed and I am to lazy to review it:D.

XInevitableX

Member!
Reaction score
Earth, Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, House, Bed,
Website
Visit site
If U Rekkon towerin Suk!
UR Fukin WRONG!
TowerinG KeepS on Attackin mAN!
Ok Listen Up! If u got Lyk a level 6 or Lower teamate Den
Rush Dem & keep ur towers were Da enemy can;t C Dem!
E.G Den After that If u loose da rush Go bhind Towers & OWN!!

If u Got Level 9 And higher Partner!
Rush Dem & bring about 7 Workers In And Put towers Just Bhind ur Army in ther base Whilst attack!
remeber @ All cost To protect them!

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
this is how to tower rush ^-^

i make some shit at the beginning but later look (i am IMaTEAMkilla[EUROPE])

Attachment: tower rush.w3g
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).
Zaku That you? or someone using one of zaku's names on a diff account?

anyway I hate ppl that tower. It gets old after awhile.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Zaku is IMaTEAMkilla on Azeroth. So it is possible.