O~ Towering

Fuddy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah towering is a lost art these days :/ I thought it was kinda cool. It is like hero harrassing in a sense, useless if they are prepared for it, although if they are prepared and kill your towers before they go up (or you cancel em) then your build strat is altered which really messes things up later in the game, so i guess thats why people don't do it anymore.

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score
the only time i see towering is in 4v4 games with lvl 6 and under

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mad easy to tower againest the ne but humans you need grunts or any other units to buy time for the towers to finish.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
this one game, i descided to build towers around their base(the crubicle i think) and i built raiders as backup...so funny watchin the guy try and get out! i had about 30 towers sittin there and they sent air....i murdered it...they sent seige...i murdered it. ha ha

styl3r_azn_1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Um Incase u didn't know Towerinm is only good for rushin,
In Mid battle wen u rush and attack ther base n biuld towers in ther base to piss them off!!
Im tellin u Towerin is really effective theyv don it to me twice!
But Towerrin....is just not on!!!..........I mean its useless to tower if ther going Heavy units lik Abomination, Taurens Chimeras's Frost Wyrms!! Especsilally coz they can freeze the towers from attackin!
But i still don no about Towering!:sly

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The reason y towering isnt that good in TFT is because now the damage is lowered and their hp isnt as high also something like the armor isnt fortefied anymroe i think tat also contributes to them being killed so easily and not makeing them as super as they were before.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the fortified armor killed it. luckily ud and orc can get fortified armor.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
true plus the new upgrade for orc looks awsome for all the buildings its like they got a rock cage surrounding and protecting it and it does wonders when people r attacking it.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I was Orc, and my partners were NE and 2 Humans. One of them got pumelled by tower (NE), but they weren't very good at towering, I got mass Beserkers and Catapults and I killed their towersd, then we couter-rushed them and of course, they had like no units, they spent all their money on towers + ups, we won!

-Frank :cool:

grAndpA_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've never been a real fan of towering.. its a shoddy strategy when u make a decent army of melee and so does ur team mate, you just attack the towers simultaniusly and down they go.

PostmaNPhaT

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Towering is viable with EVERY race, solo and team.

Human tower rush is tough for NEs
Undead can do it midgame
Elves can do it with protectors early/midgame, especially in team games
Orcs can do it earlygame, even with medium armour

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Pretty much NO. While NE is horribly suspicable to tower rushes, there's just too many units able to attack once you start building. And NE shouldn't Ancient rush at all. It's murder.

tohnern

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
tower strat

can someone teach me on a good tower rush for orcs?

like the build order...number of units i should have...etc..

thanks a lot..

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Towering only works when you do it right, but you don't see it as much anymore. :D

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
but that doesn't necissarily mean you will use. that is of course if ur human, u hack and ur partner gets a beastmaster eh aragorn?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
but that doesn't necissarily mean you will use. that is of course if ur human, u hack and ur partner gets a beastmaster eh aragorn?
Sounds familiar.... ;)

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
joekimtaekwondo.com.ne.kr
ha ha ha ha ha hacker! but anyways......i played this one guy and he built like a huge ass maze of towers in his base and he he one lv1 hero! it was pretty sweet but not good enough 4 me. i brought in like 12 seige tanks and raped him! i woulda brought griffs but meh! i like to make it funny! hahahha after my hero was lv 10 hahah!