O~ orc vs ne. Yuck

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well yeah. Any and most teir 1 units will be simply out-gunned by a teir 3 unit unless they have them out numbered 5-1.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chibi
Well yeah. Any and most teir 1 units will be simply out-gunned by a teir 3 unit unless they have them out numbered 5-1.
Chibi, more like 3-1.

But Hunts run from Taurens, and Dryads slow the hell out of them, and no amount of HP is good for Faerie Fire.

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i have grunts to take archers. with lvl 3 chain lightning. that will own archers. then i have wrvs with casters backing them up to take anything else

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Orc vs Ne is an even matchup to me, but orc has problems with air with the good ol' archers as mentioned. as for taurens, moutain giants make a good job of distracting them as archers (a tier 1 unit) pierce those bastards. hunts unfortunately will get owned by berserkers, but shamans and trolss will get raped by fairy dragons.

huttbole

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm

i seem to have the least amount of trouble in tft with nightelves.
headhunters catapults and docs/shams. you can either wait for them to attack and your hhs and catapults will be backed by towers. if you have any micro skills you will repel them easily. and hopefully they pick warden and well warden gets raped by hhs.

or on a map with a goblin lab, you can get a few zeplins and fly around to the back of his base and drop about 5 catapults and a few heroes by his mine. focusfire the burning oil onto the tree of life first. he will bring his troops back and they will have a hard time getting back to the catapults. so either pack up and fly away or keep attacking his aows or whatever key buildings you feel like destroying. if you do this early enough he wont be able to recover before you come back for the mopup.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah buy u would have to watch out that they dont shoot down your zeplin the that would be a total desaster and you would need to take a few zeplins cause seige takes up 2 spaces