O~Orc tips?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot of people give about post count. You can be warned for double posting too. We have an edit button, there is no need to double post.

As for one orc tip, if you get far seer first be sure to scout with wolves and harass!

Reaction score
hrm, that never works against me when I play orc ;P Try again.

Btw, BM will be supa gay when windwalk can pass through people in the 1.17. That has got to be the most gayest thing

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
ive seen a good orc player take on 2 armies in a 2v2 when his partner died. he has tons of statis traps heal wards taurens with pulv and shamans wid bl. fs using cl and wolves sh healing and hexing. ud be amazed if u saw how fast two armies were dusted. dual ne with bears hunts yads mgs one guy had a tinker the other had a panda and potm. anyway this strat is easy to pull off and takes less microing than others but yah i agree trial and error. usually orcs are more aggresive players since ppl say they have strong units in the beginning u might wanna try rushing and harassing

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by hYbr1d.
ive seen a good orc player take on 2 armies in a 2v2 when his partner died. he has tons of statis traps heal wards taurens with pulv and shamans wid bl. fs using cl and wolves sh healing and hexing. ud be amazed if u saw how fast two armies were dusted. dual ne with bears hunts yads mgs one guy had a tinker the other had a panda and potm. anyway this strat is easy to pull off and takes less microing than others but yah i agree trial and error. usually orcs are more aggresive players since ppl say they have strong units in the beginning u might wanna try rushing and harassing
Stasis traps are really powerful, personaly i think they are a tad overpwoered, but no one really uses them to exploit that.

Orc has powerful units and heros. I hate facing orc heros late game. It is really hard to rush an orc because of burrows