O~Orc tips?

Equalizer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Orc tips?

Hi! I suck with orc and cant even win agains a easy comp. with them. Do you got any tips which units are good and which aren't?

Reaction score
he means that you try something, if it works out, apply it to a person, if it doesn't, trash the strat or rework it.

[x]Steben[x]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Exactly. I can't just tell you all the units that work nicely because it all depends on how you play them out.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Shaman:purge is an effective spell if they have a summoned unit that needs to be taken down fast. it is also a great spell for fleeing ehros and untis u can pcik off cause it slows down a unit.
Lightning shield is good agianst units that are clumped together, and will take alot of damage being around with a unit with the shield on.
bloodlust is always a good spell to use because it increases attack rate and move speed. It is tier 3 and very effective as it allows even grunts with lust to defeat taurens without lust

Docs
sentry ward. Very effective, as it allows u to see the enemy. Always drop a few of these around hte map so u know when they are going to hit, what units they have and u can creepjakc them.
stasis. drop these in a the begining of a battle, and throughout as they are activitaed. they deal a good stun alloing ur army to pick off stuned units.
healing ward. Very effective healing, in and out of battle. during a tough battle drop 2 or 3 down so they are harder to stop. also after a battle throw one down to heal any injured units.

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*ha i say mate u must realy suck if u cant beat a easy so give up for the ORCs coz u must have a thing for another team or maybe u want to b lik ppl that use random all the time.....there good at all teams and u just want to b lik them coz u think there the best well iam telling u kid ,there good coz there naturaly good u must b a HU type of kid try them or if u have and ur good with them do it for all means do it use the HU coz ur not gonna get help with ur fighting of ORCs only the best use them coz not much ppl play as them and there units have the most weakness's((dont take this as a offence its a wake up call so listen to it))**

Equalizer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I can kill a easy comp. but only sometimes.. like 4/10 times :D
And I_sa_kill_u_now: what do you mean with: u must have a thing for another team?

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Equalizer
Well I can kill a easy comp. but only sometimes.. like 4/10 times :D
And I_sa_kill_u_now: what do you mean with: u must have a thing for another team?
well if u cant beat it 10/10 ON EASY U SUCK MAJORLY((i say this in the most nicest way posoble but try a insane then u can say ur a OCR user coz 4/10 is a crap score wat do u wait lik 20 mins before u start building??coz easy stay in there base for lik ever and only use one hero....unless u bore them))just use another race thats all iam saying......NO mayb u shouldnt play this game ur not worth the computer u use's time coz if ur computer had arms it would bitch slap u so hard u wouldnt wake up..((u can give me a warning if u want coz i deserve one if i can flame just this one person this person realy needs it))

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pathetic!! wat was the coms handycap im just curiouse, if it was 100% i might just have to acsept wat u have posted. but even a retarded noob could waste a easy com on 50% hndycp
im living proof of that. eny thing overe easy beats me all the time unless im with a staunch allie.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Originally posted by I_sa_kill_u_now
*ha i say mate u must realy suck if u cant beat a easy so give up for the ORCs coz u must have a thing for another team or maybe u want to b lik ppl that use random all the time.....there good at all teams and u just want to b lik them coz u think there the best well iam telling u kid ,there good coz there naturaly good u must b a HU type of kid try them or if u have and ur good with them do it for all means do it use the HU coz ur not gonna get help with ur fighting of ORCs only the best use them coz not much ppl play as them and there units have the most weakness's((dont take this as a offence its a wake up call so listen to it))**
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. And Shut up. He asked for -help- not for some poor grammared idiot to give him a 'wake up call.' Here's a 'wake up call' for you..You double post after being told not to and give horrible help(Example: Your posts in this topic alone). Didn't your mother ever tell you..If you can't say anything useful then don't say anything at all.

((i say this in the most nicest way posoble but try a insane then u can say ur a OCR user coz 4/10 is a crap score wat do u wait lik 20 mins before u start building??coz easy stay in there base for lik ever and only use one hero....unless u bore them))just use another race thats all iam saying......NO mayb u shouldnt play this game ur not worth the computer u use's time coz if ur computer had arms it would bitch slap u so hard u wouldnt wake up..((u can give me a warning if u want coz i deserve one if i can flame just this one person this person realy needs it))

A warning would be getting off easy. After this bullshit you're spouting off right now you should be banned. Warnings are mostly for your consecutive double/triple postings.

Equalizer, ignore what this infant says. Orc don't have to rely on casters as much as human. Casters are definitely needed but not in bulk. 2-3 Witch doctors has always been plenty and about 3-4 Shamans depending on your strategy. I reccommend picking up a replay ( http://www.wcreplays.com ) and watch other Orc players play. Really, though. Basics for Orc are simply. Batriders are good for weakening air -badly- and you can use Wyverns or HH to finish them off. Air is really Orcs weakness but their ground is obsolete.

Btw, Insane comp has maphack, godly mico, and gets more resources then a human player. I'd like you to post a replay of you, Orc Master I_sa_kill_u_now beating one since you're so good. I mean..You have to be good to pull the right to decide if someone else is good.

EDIT:infested_bloodelf B{, your contributions thus far to this topic have been just about as pointless as I_sa_kill_u_now's. Don't post if you just seek to bash.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shit!! easy there Jenny!! that in its self would be considered flaming.
actually i have seen I sa kill u beat 3 insanes, but i guess a experienced Bnet player isn't the same lvl as an insane comp.

I_sa_kill_u_now

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**jenny get a life o and maybe u should shut up ur self i was giving him advice ADVICE TO NOT USE THIS TEAM COZ HE CANT EVEN BEAT A EASY AND I FIND THIS annoying and if u cant win at this team try another or as other ppl have said FIND OUT UR OWN STRAT AND IF IT NOT HELP DONT USE THEM OR JUST MAKE ANOTHER ONE!!! o and jenny iam good at ORCs if u wanted to realy know if i can beat 7 insanes on the map freinds and still have time to scratch my ass and eat dinner at the same time i must b good all u got is links to sites that have facts on how to win when these sites clearly dont work so shut up and play the game and stop wasting ur time fixing ppls grammer coz it looks pathetic......

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
**jenny get a life o and maybe u should shut up ur self i was giving him advice ADVICE TO NOT USE THIS TEAM COZ HE CANT EVEN BEAT A EASY AND I FIND THIS annoying and if u cant win at this team try another or as other ppl have said FIND OUT UR OWN STRAT AND IF IT NOT HELP DONT USE THEM OR JUST MAKE ANOTHER ONE!!! o and jenny iam good at ORCs if u wanted to realy know if i can beat 7 insanes on the map freinds and still have time to scratch my ass and eat dinner at the same time i must b good all u got is links to sites that have facts on how to win when these sites clearly dont work so shut up and play the game and stop wasting ur time fixing ppls grammer coz it looks pathetic......
'Get a life' I don't know how someone knows if you have a life or how you demonstrate you have a life on a computer.. Regardless we aren't in grade school anymore, I'd hope, so we've probably matured enough to avoid little insults.

Do you know what makes computers and humans different? Error. Human error. Playing a computer then an actual human player is COMPLETELY different.

I gave tips and told him a good way to get help with a race, replays. Practice what you see. Monkey see monkey do. Practice makes perfect.

Make a replay of you beating 7 insane comps. 1v7, not a free for all. No cheats allowed. Post this replay in the Replays section.

"Sites." There was only one site listed and replays are a very good way to improve ones skills. You're one of the few who disagree.

I didn't use my time fixing any 'grammer.' I simply said what yours is so poor that it's damn near unreadable. The only thing thats pathetic is you defending yourself when you know you in know way helped the poster. I simply called you out on that.

Shit!! easy there Jenny!! that in its self would be considered flaming.
actually i have seen I sa kill u beat 3 insanes, but i guess a experienced Bnet player isn't the same lvl as an insane comp.

I corrected him and pointed out some bad habits he needs to drop. No flaming. However what you just did is spamming. :eek:

Now back on-topic. As I said, Equalizer, check out the website and watch replays of some pros who use orc. You can't copy them exactly(they are pros after all) but you can copy to an extent.

Reaction score
Well you did come off a little harsh there. And Insane comps are overated. Like ive said b4, if you want real practice, play real people. You dont learn anything besides hotkeys from computers.
Here's what I suggest, learn to play the game, learn the counters, learn some strategies, THEN watch the replays. This is so everything makes sense. I've tried to teach my friends to play wc, and they've watched replays and they're like "wtf mate"?

Equalizer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thx for the help! I'll look in the forum for counters...
Hmm, I_sa_kill_u_now, why should i quit playing the game? You was also a noob when you started play wc3 after all..
infested_bloodelf B{: The handicap was 100% if you talking to me ;) By the way I killed a easy 7 times in a row now!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I_sa_kill_u_now, heres my advices for you before posting craps like that:
-grow up
-know that your a newb

Orcs eh? Well gruntapult (massing grunts + catapults, or demolishers) works well, against NE anyways,

I dont know if you make heroes, and if you didnt, make them, they are vital in most battles...

And read what pan just said above, Im sure those are really important..

And dont play with computers, play with real ppl, learn from them, learn from your losses, and then learn to win.