O~ kodo beast is awsome

the_helper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
kodo beast is awsome

oh man do i love that kodo beast but not because its for the orcs oh no its because of its skill devour man that attack rocks even though it is a slow acting unless you alter it but it still rocks:D :D it blows the shit out of most specail attacks:shoot :lucifer :lucifer hehehe oh man does it rock

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I love melee units like Tauren, Knights, Bear People, Abominations. Can you eat Dryads? Technically devour is a melee attack...

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I think Kodo Beasts should be like Siege Tanks, armour wise..But they drop quicker than a huntress.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think blizzard got a little sloppy with kodo beasts all they can do is devour its fun to watch but they stink no good attack or health cost a fair penny and their just a waste.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dude forgot wardrums?

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude put in two kodo and endurence aura. That dont suck.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you dont play orc do you?

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes i do play orc i play it all the time but i rather spend my money on more usefull things like taurens, grunts, hh, shamans, withc doctors, i could get one kodo but then i would have to build that building and it wasts more money.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
kodo devouer rocks use them on taurens and knights and shit.And kodo rule in team games.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
But Kodo easy target to hit and so slow poor Kodo falls dying and unit pops out. x42 no use Kodo because of that. Even though x42 know aura with War Drum good. But health no good with low speed.

the_helper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya know what your right

i guess that the kodo beast is to slow and the fact that the unit gets out is bad toooh well thanks you guys for your replys and if you want to talk more about it or any other game i have lots of info just look for me on warcraft3 battle.net i am lord_luke thanks :lucifer

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kodos are great! I always get them for whenever I play orc 1v1. Effectively puts a unit out of play for a while and can eventualyl kill him. plus gives 20% bonus when upgraded! I always have the building beastiary too because i get batriders for aa and wyverns sometimes but usually just raiders + kodo.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i get them only in team games, But once in a blue moon i might get 1-2 in 1vs1 games.

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In RoC I saw my friend play a game with 3 other orcs. They were loosing so they all got mass kodo's. They ate the other teams entire army...it was so funny...I wish he saved a replay...

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I believe 4 armies of kodos can kill heros...ya think?