O~ kodo beast is awsome

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Erm yeah but still.....

4 armies of Kodos means that the Devouring Kodos can't get out of the way so the hero kills 1 Kodo, unit pops out, fight on. Eventually the first line of Kodos dies, and repeat. o_O Devour sucks when you can't get away.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The only problem with devour is the experience for the hero, from what I know the hero doesn't get anything from this.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well if you devour enough fight off the army and spit them out one by one. If you can do that. I dont know i thats even possible.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The hero would definatly die but not after killing lik 3/4 for the lodos they attack slow and have low damage and low health. It would be a funny thing to see. Another possiblilty is that the team also had heros along with their kodos so they could concentrate their heros on theirs then have kodos attack after they r dont devouring everything.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
yeah 4 orc heros could keep kodos alive. think of 4 SH with BBV and healing wave.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Or tauren with stomp just stun the enemy then have every attack those. Or BM with mirror image confusing them and wasteing time alos critical there r tons of different ways. But it all comes down to seeing an insane amount of kodos devouring a hole army. :)

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
if im going with orcs in a 1v1 game,then ill get kodos because they are good with wardrums,but you dont want a lot because they are so expensive.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Yeah MG are fun to do that to before they get the resist. sometimes you can get the noobs, but better players get it ealy

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kodos r the funniest to see when they eat units. The MG r cool cause they can use taunt and have all the units attack them. I didnt no kodos could eat them but that sounds like it would really piss me off. They cost alot and then to have some beast just come up and eat them lol.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Devourins is best for putting him out of the battle not the damage necessarily. People don't realize this but IMO why do you get polymorph, cyclone? To put a unit out of the battle. This is a free skill that comes with the kodo that puts a unit out of the battle, and damages them!