Not to be mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydralisk591

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Moderators, please don't ban me for this.

Anyways, you guys tagged me a newby. But I really am not. I have watched some replays, and they are some of the worst I have ever seen. I'm not gonna say any names. But as soon as I re-buy my Starcraft Battlechest, I wanna battle you guys 1v1, with shared vision so I can prove to you that I'm no newby. I also see that many people collect minerals before building. Again, not mentioning any names. Thats all I have to say, and I am sorry if I offended anyone in any way..

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Nice apology. But until you actually can play us 1v1, there is no point of this thread.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Many people collect minerals before building? Uh?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Lol...How about 2v2 Build Tug? I <3 Those! No Reavers/Tanks, though.

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hydralisk591
I also see that many people collect minerals before building.
Eh? You do know buildings require minerals in order to be built..?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Fine akule then I'd get the exact same thing....its pointless when its Reaver vs Reaver or Tank vs Tank. Also, they are big units. Meaning that if there are too many, there is a higher risk of them overlapping and causing MAJOR lag. That's why I say none of em.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Thats like saying no rush 20 minutes, only the newbs follow that rule!

heh... 20 mins... thats about how long it takes me to get killed!

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Not necessarily, Reavers have scarabs which count (for the few moments they are alive) towards the population. And because they constantly restock, its like doubling the population of the reavers, which is BAD. And if there alot of big units, and they start to overlap, the game starts getting horribly laggy. It really doesn't matter to me anymore. I just play with people who can understand where I am coming from. That there's alot of people who see my side, too.

Hydralisk591

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey guys, I really hated what I said up there, none of you are newbies. Can you forgive me? I guess I was kinda PO'd because I was tagged a total newby, please please please forgive me...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Moderators, please don't ban me for this.

Anyways, you guys tagged me a newby. But I really am not. I have watched some replays, and they are some of the worst I have ever seen. I'm not gonna say any names. But as soon as I re-buy my Starcraft Battlechest, I wanna battle you guys 1v1, with shared vision so I can prove to you that I'm no newby. I also see that many people collect minerals before building. Again, not mentioning any names. Thats all I have to say, and I am sorry if I offended anyone in any way..
Yes, some of us tend to do that. I guess it's because we have a few people that hate money maps. I find them fun, sometimes.

Hey guys, I really hated what I said up there, none of you are newbies. Can you forgive me? I guess I was kinda PO'd because I was tagged a total newby, please please please forgive me...
No need to say sorry. You have a right here to psyche up at someone (Within reason) if they are giving you sh!t. I wouldn't worry about it...

And for the record guys, can we stop tagging new people to the SC Forums as newbies? If it keeps up, we'll have to start warning people for newbie-bashing.

Hydralisk591

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thank you for understanding! :)

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
AHA So renzo didn't get eaten by a Kangaroo, Where have ye been? I've bought a new gamcecube in the time ye've been gone!

Anyways, don't worry, nobody really pays too much attention to the insults here... unless you insult some idiot who will be like OMG NEWB YOU THINK YOU CAN INSULT ME? heh... stupid people...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah, but new members do. That's why i left Infocepter Forums ages ago, when i first started to surf forums. Because of the jerks at Infocepter (I remember one man - Raynor10000) i searched for a new Forum, BattleForums being it.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
. I also see that many people collect minerals before building.
You lose all credability right there. Please leave forever.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Yes, that's probably what he meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.