Nobody plays Sc anymore

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i thought wc3 was an awesome game, everyone got it and liked it then so many new maps and hacks and crap came out for it then that made people not like it as much. something i notice a lot is that PEOPLE TRY TO COMPARE STARCRAFT TO WARCRAFT!
they are 2 seperate games even though by the same company with the same style.
it seems like everyone thought wc3 was a medivel version of starcraft, and in their heads compared the 2 and thought sc was god and wc3 sucked because it didnt come to their expectations. thats like trying to compare a super mario game to a sonic game-
kid gets mario- OMFG he can shoot fireballs and fly and he cant run or spin!
kid then gets sonic- OMFG he cant shoot fireballs! omfg he sucks balls. omfg he can spin and mario cant...
MaRiO Is BeTtErErErErEr!
(ps- i love sonic the hedgehog)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
That's how you compare games. And we CAN compare SC to WC3 because they are both RTS and they are both made by the same company, there only real difference is the time-setting.

Honestly though, the WC3 RoC storyline basically copied SC.

strife247

Reaction score
eh i think it decreased but some ppl still play but i changed to wc3

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Me and, uh, who was it? RyanXWing, I think, compared with Khull (a diablo player) the number of users and games on US East. Well, apparently, 10k out of 60k players were playing the game.

However, 3k out of 6k were making games ;) Which tell us that there are probably lots of 1v1 matches. You can go check for yourselves, it's probably quite the same, still.