NG-i Clan

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone wanted to start a clan with me on the Neogame-i server. It would be a much more efficient clan than most others because Battle.net clans may own Battle.net, but most B.net players got nothing on those nG-i krazy koreans.

I've pretty much thought of nothing yet, name, or even if we need one. But basically just playing on nG-i a lot will get the whole clan better as those players are generally experts.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
meh,if u want ill start one with u ,but we suck too much,for people to want to join our clan,thats the problem :(

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nG-i is sorta dead...the season didn't even start yet for like....two and half months...that's why i don't bother going onto that server anymore....btw...what are your ratings?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i get pooned on ng-i, im not too good : )

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah..i kinda figured..i watched the replays of the 1v1's u guys had...I guess ur rating is about 600-700?

I can go 50/50 on nG-i, which is around 1000-1050

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Accounts registered: 199185
And they just did a rollback. BTW the preseason just finished... we don't have much of a wait. BTW I'd love to see you play TS. 50/50? What's your nG-i username?

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My username on nG-i is totallnewbie

go ahead and stat it, 41-41-0 Rating: 1014

I haven't played on nG-i in ages becuase all the ppl there are korean and i keep seing "???? ??????? ????????????????" in the chat room and could never get a game going.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Tiger_shark said:
My username on nG-i is totallnewbie

go ahead and stat it, 41-41-0 Rating: 1014

I haven't played on nG-i in ages becuase all the ppl there are korean and i keep seing "???? ??????? ????????????????" in the chat room and could never get a game going.
aah by 50/50 I thought you meant 50 for 50. As in 0 wins. :p I thought highly unlikely