New WC3 Expention pack?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
TheoStormhawk said:
I mean that I agree to pay when I buy the game, let's say 50$ or 100$ or even 150$, but monthly payment, no way,
So what you're saying, is that you'de pay 150$ firsthand for WoW, but you won't spend the 50$, then 11 months of gameplay to add up to that 150$?

Wow, that makes sense!

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Theroy said:
Warcraft 4 will come in like 3 years.
Pus the amount of time they like to delay games, we will see it in about 10 years time.

I would love Warcraft IV but if I can't have it, I would just love a new Blizzard RTS game soon, instead of MMORPG games from Blizzard.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I don't see why everyones so frustrated about Blizzards go towards the MMO market.

It's a completely seperate division of the company that deals with that game, than any other game. It's not like because they're working on WoW means that they're not working on anything else.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Cellar Door said:
It's not like because they're working on WoW means that they're not working on anything else.
But that means there will not be another Warcraft game for long while.

_JaKE

Reaction score
yes, more money put into WoW means less into Warcraft IV

Neolch

Member!
Reaction score
If they do make a Warcraft 4, then they would need to make a demon race and a naga race playable.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
No it doesn't. WoW and WC3 had seperate developers and such.

Else WoW wouldn't of been out for another few years. You don't just make an MMO in like...a year...

_JaKE

Reaction score
true... true...but so far there blizzard hasnt even mention warcraft 4, in their "games under constuction" it has a WoWexpansion, and starcraft ghost, no warcraft 4. id give it a couple years.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It also doesnt have SC2 or D3...that just means that they havnt announced it openly yet.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Cellar Door said:
It also doesnt have SC2 or D3...that just means that they havnt announced it openly yet.
They would announce it openly as soon as work started, just to get people talking.

I know for a fact they have turned over like 85% of their old pre-wow staff, and increased their employment by like 900% counting Blizzard North and whatever their asian unit is called.

It will be years and years before they release anything not WoW-related.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Are you retarded? SC:G is comming out shortly, which isn't related to WOW in any way. Also, SCG wasn't announced until they had some screenshots for the game, or at least models. That means that they had pre-production work before they announced it.

They havn't turned over anywhere near 85% of their staff, nor have the hired 900% more. There are hundreds upon hundreds of Blizzard employess. To turn it over 900% would mean they've hired 900 people, assuming that theres only 100 total employees.

You're wrong, on all three levels.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Yeah but its how company's make money off MMOs anyways. There isn't much you can do about it!
I don't want to do something about it, because I don't need to, I'm into Wc too much right now.
Anyways the hacking on WOW is very spread. There are hundreds of ilegal servers in all the big countries. Recently I've heard that the game it was hacked so badly that it can be played on a computer with no net connection.
In my opinion I think that there are 3 times more people plaiyng wow ilegal then the ones on b.net.
Look at Wc, I think that the situation is just the opposite, everyone buys the game.

Cellar Door said:
So what you're saying, is that you'de pay 150$ firsthand for WoW, but you won't spend the 50$, then 11 months of gameplay to add up to that 150$?

Wow, that makes sense!
I am speaking from the point of view of the game as an entertaining mean, or as an object, because in the end those cd's are objects.
So how would you like to go to a store to buy a mobile phone for example and the saler would say "in order to have this phone u must pay us 200$ and after that 15$ for 11 months, each month (and of course if u don't pay one month u can't use it, or better u can't have it even if u do own it)" what would u think about that?

Also, why 11 months? maybe I want to play for 22 months, maybe I want to become the master of wow. In my opinion this is a issue of common sense.

Like I said before, I agree the aquisitions of legal games and this is the way it should be, but paying monthly fees just to play a game, for me is too much, in the end is just a game man.

Cellar Door said:
Such what?
I know mostly nothing about wow, but I saw a recent trailer concerning the blood elf race, from wich I understood that they are breaking the aliance ..........and are using evil magic.......because they need magic.......they feel thurst for it.......
Also, the chaos legion returns..........

I'm telling you it is turning into soap opera.
Different developers, but they are peaking at the wc people.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Cellar Door said:

Else WoW wouldn't of been out for another few years. You don't just make an MMO in like...a year...
Blizzard is the developer for both games.. They have seperate "teams" for WOW and warcraft but the fact is if there was no stupid WoW they'd have a new strat game.

_JaKE

Reaction score
TheoStormHawk said:
Such what?
I know mostly nothing about wow, but I saw a recent trailer concerning the blood elf race, from wich I understood that they are breaking the aliance ..........and are using evil magic.......because they need magic.......they feel thurst for it.......
acuualy this happened in warcraft3 TFT

-edit-

lol, today i play quick game 4v4 and thegreatpenguin was my allie, naturally we lost...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Theroy said:
Blizzard is the developer for both games.. They have seperate "teams" for WOW and warcraft but the fact is if there was no stupid WoW they'd have a new strat game.
They have seperate developer teams...Developers...under the same company name, Blizzard.

Theres no guarentee that just because they have people working on WoW means that they would have been able to hash out SC2 or another RTS game.