New WC3 Expention pack?

Reaction score
I know we got FT. But I would love to see a new one. I mean dont get me wrong they got alot of work on their hands w. WOW and SC but all they gotta do is change some code around in FT add a few new things...some new maps, think of super new upgrades and bang!...Millions sold, billions made. What would you guys like to see added, dropped, powered up, down?...speak your mind..My mind just wonders and I recall Tides of Darkness. It would be cool to see some maps where your only able to travel by ship or air. Maybe call it Tides of Darkness: Battle of the Seven Sea. IDK..Just throwing ideas out there...would love to read some and reply w. my opinion; fell free to comment my.

btw. This is my first post on these forums :), be ready for more as time goes by.

_JaKE

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
good! i hope to see more posts, the more active members the better.

@topic
I AM SOOOOOOOOOO ready for an expansion, or a Warcraft IV. Its my dream. New heros, new race maybe. The possibilities are endless. New biuldings, more units, new lvl cap. gawd i wish this would happen...

Reaction score
_JaKE said:
good! i hope to see more posts, the more active members the better.

@topic
I AM SOOOOOOOOOO ready for an expansion, or a Warcraft IV. Its my dream. New heros, new race maybe. The possibilities are endless. New biuldings, more units, new lvl cap. gawd i wish this would happen...

Yea I would also love to see War 4, I image the box now...All cool looking w. SICK NEW HERO....Warcraft IV in cool warcraft font...70$ on the shelf..I run snatch it up, rush home install.....WHAT?! GRAFICS CARD NOT SUPPORTING OMGWTF!? AHHH! -beats computer w. bat- ..... NO NO NO NO!!! I PWN NOOBS NO NO NO !!! .... PLEAZE GOD NO!!!...-starts cring hitting head on desk-..notices something, looks closer.....Video card is out!, new laptop is smashed....warcraft is still good, runs to friends house, bring videocard...LOVES EVERY SEC. after that :)!

But race wise, I dont know where they would go. You got Elfs, Orcs, Undead, and Human. I guess you could throw in dwarfs....so the midget could have his own race...then the priests and shit could go back to elfs...and humans get new ones...w. cool upgrades....orcs get weaker...that would be cool. Lol..and Undead keep pwning...but yea. Keep ideas coming.

_JaKE

Reaction score
race wise, there could be a totally new race like the nage in TFT. there could be goblins ect. warcraft IV would start with jaina running with her small army of sorceresses. GOD it would pwn

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Well a warcraft 4 would be nice. Reclaim some noobs from the WoW fold.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Warcraft 4 will come in like 3 years.

Reaction score
True, its not gonna drop for a while...well idk, its been almost 4 years or a little more since w3 came out...and first one dropped around 95...then in 98 came prt 2 and 3 around 2000. I remember going to EB Games in the mall and buying ORCS vs. HUMANS....I loved that game, I wish I still had it and when it came to part two I was there to pick it up as well. Part 3 believe it or not, I had like 3 copies. My current (battle chest) before that I had the game and expantion pack which I was banned from for cheating and before that I had it first few days when it came out and it was like 70$...

BTW goblin race would be crazy..

_JaKE

Reaction score
yes the goblins are a crafty race, and just think, goblin sappers, goblin shredder, exept all new goblin units,biuldings, it would be a race. a goblin warrior, goblin flier, goblin siucide squads, goblin bombs, wow it would be so good.

Reaction score
I think it would, the susicde guys would be like mortors...and the flyers would be like the helicoptors from humans..

_JaKE

Reaction score
dude possible races, the list doesnt end

trolls - nuff said
ogres - ogre heros, just think dota ogre hero
dragons - im pissing in my pants thinking about it.
centaurs - meh they could be cool
goblins - one word...pwnage
naga - i know we had them, but they would be used extensivly, as a campain race.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
It would be cool to see some maps where your only able to travel by ship or air. Maybe call it Tides of Darkness: Battle of the Seven Sea
Or just call it "Hurricane Isle"

Maybe "Free wins for Human"

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I don't know about you guys, but I'm sure that it'll take years upon years for it to come out. If they follow anything, then they're going to go with a SC2 and D3 and probably a new Diablo game before hand. Just because thats how they roll

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
_JaKE said:
dude possible races, the list doesnt end

trolls - nuff said
ogres - ogre heros, just think dota ogre hero
dragons - im pissing in my pants thinking about it.
centaurs - meh they could be cool
goblins - one word...pwnage
naga - i know we had them, but they would be used extensivly, as a campain race.
dragons are pretty much extinct

trolls are already part of orc, and ogres became part of orcs too I think in the end of TFT campaigns.

Centaurs? No, I don't think they would fit the story lines, if any, they'd be just obstacles of orcs.

Goblins are neutral race, hence the goblin laboratory.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
why would any one make dragons a race to play in any rts?

_JaKE

Reaction score
N_LeGenD) said:
dragons are pretty much extinct

trolls are already part of orc, and ogres became part of orcs too I think in the end of TFT campaigns.

Centaurs? No, I don't think they would fit the story lines, if any, they'd be just obstacles of orcs.

Goblins are neutral race, hence the goblin laboratory.
dragons? who says? maybe theyre in hiding...lol
goblins, can turn on everyone for worl domination...just think! rofl

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Well a warcraft 4 would be nice. Reclaim some noobs from the WoW fold.

They'll be back, don't worry.

Theroy said:
Warcraft 4 will come in like 3 years.
Really? how can u tell?
I hope to see Starcraft 2 in the next 4 years. I think Warcraft IV is out of the question now.

Venice_native said:
I could see Goblins ruining a treaty and taking sides. That'd be rather intresting.
lool

ChrisH36

Reaction score
TheoStormhawk said:
They'll be back, don't worry.
After you get level 60 and a few epic items, it will just be like Diablo 2 all over again, just with updated graphics. I would play it, but if you don't go to 99, then I am not interested!

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
After you get level 60 and a few epic items, it will just be like Diablo 2 all over again, just with updated graphics. I would play it, but if you don't go to 99, then I am not interested!

Level 99 is ok. Why not become a SUPER warrior, kind of lich king in TFT?

Also, like I said before I will never buy WOW ( I played it only one month to see how is it, and what is it about), because I hate the monthly fee ideea from blizzard. I mean that I agree to pay when I buy the game, let's say 50$ or 100$ or even 150$, but monthly payment, no way, I wouldn't do it even if I would have 50 000 $ monthly salary (really, I'm not joking about this). This a game, is not my mail, or my phone, or my rent or whatever.
I sure hope they would drop this policy on their future games, especially if any Star 2 should appear.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah but its how company's make money off MMOs anyways. There isn't much you can do about it!