New SC2 video

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I don't think I like the new carriers. I've heard they only attack ground units. I suppose if they were upgraded, or left alone even,(like they needed to be upgraded) I'd probably ignore other air units save the phoenix like I'd ignored scouts in the original SC.

I'm gonna miss the Finger of God.
From my understanding, the Tempest are able to attack both ground and air, however their shields activate against ground units and not air units. Similar to the Immortal's shields activating only under heavy fire, and not light weaponry.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
^ Really? Maybe you're right. Time will tell.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
When is a Terran movie coming eventually ???

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
They'll probably throw out all the Protoss untis first.

With the given formula we could wait a few months. maybe 8-10 weeks if they continue their once a week format. It'll be probably more also cause i dont know how many units they intend to reveal before they are done toss.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I think they should at least cover the ones that were talked about in the PC Gamer article, and showcased on the latest video.

I know a lot of you guys are all "woohoo, let's see the new Terran stuff!" but I have to wait even longer...I'm dying to see what they did to my Zerg. =D

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Terran is where it's at. Zerg will be all "zomg mutation" but Terran always has cool toys.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Heh. Zerg could very well be "omfg holy shit bugs popping up out of the ground Sarge, we're all toast!" I mean, it's looking like Zerg are emphasizing numbers even more than before now, and face it...Zerg had some really interesting technologies before. Dark Swarm, Plague, Ensnare, Broodling, Parasite, Infestation...with how much they're innovating on Toss, Zerg have the capacity to be a freaking nightmare to go against.