New SC2 video

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Yeah, seen this one. I'm shitting my pants over the implications of mobile Photon Cannons.

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i actually think it's better that they leak it out. fans get to see a little inside of the game and if something they don't like they can tell blizzard what's wrong and they might fix it. get consumer input.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I'm so excited...they look to be really beefing up the variability of gameplay with tons and tons of abilities and options. If these trailers are any indicator of how the finished product will turn out, I think SC2 could persevere as long as if not longer than Starcraft 1 has.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Movable cannons FTW.:hxc:

But what's up with those soul hunters.:-/

DoYouPie?

Member!
Reaction score
How dare they reshape and rename our beloved Carriers! Although, I agree that "Tempest" is a pretty good name that does suit the unit well for what it does... but you can count on it that I will never refer to them as "tempests" when i play sc2!

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Wow...muta rush is gonna be non existent. Theres looks to be a theme of quick raids instead of all out attacks.

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
Vadriel showed this to me the other day.
Pretty frigging sweet. Cant wait for it to come out.

If the Terran and Zerg are as sick as the Toss. The gameplay is gonna be wicked.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
question, do you guys think that the mothership while using the time distortion field can stop a nuke? :D

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hm. Good question.
I would think not though. Its seems like the only thing that could take one down easily.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Lockdown-->Nuke. Silly mother ship;there goes 7000+ :(.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow...muta rush is gonna be non existent. Theres looks to be a theme of quick raids instead of all out attacks.
That's what muta harass is all about. But because its a different game, I'm guessing strats wiil be, too. Hopefully pvz won't be so gay.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
If a nuke was fired at the Mother Ship, the Ghost would still need to be detected before its painting could be finished. I think that the MS should be able to withhold a nuke....but thats peer speculation.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Soul hunters get a stronger attack the more units they kill, aparently. just so you know

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't think I like the new carriers. I've heard they only attack ground units. I suppose if they were upgraded, or left alone even,(like they needed to be upgraded) I'd probably ignore other air units save the phoenix like I'd ignored scouts in the original SC.

I'm gonna miss the Finger of God.