New Picture Thread

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
He means he wants to move to Europe, their gaming women don't cut it.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Hey, some of the gamer girls around here are pretty hot. I was at a hair salon (yes, I got a trim and I was there all damn day while my mom was getting her hair colored), reading my GoW2 strat guide, and a quite attractive (and completely my type) girl came in to get her hair colored in the chair next to me.

She fired up a convo about games and shit, and I found to my surprise that she was a big Evercrack player. So the rumors can be put to rest...they DO exist. Hot girl gamers...the world is good.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Hey, some of the gamer girls around here are pretty hot. I was at a hair salon (yes, I got a trim and I was there all damn day while my mom was getting her hair colored), reading my GoW2 strat guide, and a quite attractive (and completely my type) girl came in to get her hair colored in the chair next to me.

She fired up a convo about games and shit, and I found to my surprise that she was a big Evercrack player. So the rumors can be put to rest...they DO exist. Hot girl gamers...the world is good.
wc3 is strategy game bubsy. a lot of girls play rpg's and that's nothing unusual but so far I can count the girls involved (publicly) in wc3 on the fingers of one of
my hands.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
i think you missed the joke, porker.
oh yeah, speaker remember that girl you wanted to see yesetrday, she plays wow.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
yeah, shes open about everything, and she has a boyfriend now. so im still not going to do her.
i'll let you know if they breakup though

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol speaker i laughed at ur pics.....here's some tips....

1. Loose the visor.....Or at least don't do the spiked hair over the top of it look.
2. Find some glass's that are a bit longer.....makes you looks chinky....

3. White on white is bad.....sub your undershirt with a different color...otherwise get another collered shirt (a.e. works ;p)

4. stay sexy nukkka much <3

you'll be getting southern carpet in no time

@kool-aids - what lipstick you wear?

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol speaker i laughed at ur pics.....here's some tips....

1. Loose the visor.....Or at least don't do the spiked hair over the top of it look.
2. Find some glass's that are a bit longer.....makes you looks chinky....

3. White on white is bad.....sub your undershirt with a different color...otherwise get another collered shirt (a.e. works ;p)

4. stay sexy nukkka much <3

you'll be getting southern carpet in no time

@kool-aids - what lipstick you wear?
haha, dude it was 2 in the morning and i got really bored so i just through on a visor and my oakleys and took some pics
the whole white on white was because i was catering a wedding reception and just got home
spiked hair was unintentional

and shyt son, i alrdy get dem ladies :)

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, I never noticed Koolaid lived in Montréal. I've been there all winter. And I'm leaving in 5 days. Hah!

Are you a francophone or an anglophone? (I bet my pants your a francophone).

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
i think you missed the joke, porker.

oh yeah, speaker remember that girl you wanted to see yesetrday, she plays wow.
It wasn't a joke. Things have to be funny to be jokes.

Lol, me a 'porker'. I'm 5-8 or 5-9, 155-160 lbs depending on time of day. If anything, I'm a little skinny.