New Picture Thread

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I have a little hair on my stomach and in my armpits, not much. I have standard amounts of leg and arm hair, and just about below average facial hair growth. My hairest places are my head and my ass.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am hands down the hairiest guy in these forums...I can guarantee you that!

mike...you said most of it is muscle...you go to the gym?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
No, but I have a workout room in my house.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
IM all that is manly when it comes to hair.....my face,chest and crotch are the targeted areas of wild forest...

I'm seriously thinking of getting a wax on my chest beause im tired of shaving it every damn day,,

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have a little hair on my stomach and in my armpits, not much. I have standard amounts of leg and arm hair, and just about below average facial hair growth. My hairest places are my head and my ass.

Yeah, same here. I wont be able to grow an actual full beard before I'm in my thirties.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Yeah, no kidding, lol. But then again, who'd want to? Facial hair sucks. What I've got never gets longer than like four or five millimeters, and it's got gaps between the sides of my face and the "handlebars area." Even that, though...it sucks shaving if I miss a day or two. What I have grows quickly and thickish, and my razor is kinda weak...so yeah shaving sucks. I tend to just let it go for a few days and take the pain.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
if you cant grow a beard yet, you wont when you're 30.