New Diablo III Pic ~

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Fake. Thats a fairly common figure used in Poser 3d software. Also, it would have the Blizzard Entertainment stamp on it, as well as it being on Blizzards website.

fireomen92

Member!
Reaction score
False Hope said:
Fake. Thats a fairly common figure used in Poser 3d software. Also, it would have the Blizzard Entertainment stamp on it, as well as it being on Blizzards website.
If this guy didn't say the above, i would've been fairly convinced!

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
eww akara looks mighty ugly.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Like False Hope said, its a Poser character base(Victoria 3 by the way), and there is no way Blizzard would use the Clouds and/or Difference Clouds in Photoshop. I've been working in Poser and DAZ Studio(another 3D program like Poser) for the last two years, I knew right away it was a fake.

Just some Diablo fanart is all.

jgcooper

Reaction score
Diablo 3 Image

i really like this picture. thought it doesnt look as strong as the diablo we've seen in 1 and 2, rather more insect-like, it still rocks my boat. what do you say? it does have the blizzard stamp [not the blizzard north one] there is some writting in the bottom which i cant make out, though at the end it says "© 2001" and there is a website address, can anybody make it out? WWW.TAZSTUDIOS.COM?
The only thing that still doesnt convince me, is the DIABLO 3 logo, a logo like the one seen below the picture of Akara though fake seemed more appealing. ok, gotta go play diablo II. bye!

p.s.: a website has been launched under www.diablo3.com