New concept needed for D3

GreatTribulation

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What do you people think about that artifact they have discoverd that says "son of mary brother of crist" (or something like that) that got carbon tested and came back dating about 2 k years ago?

GreatTribulation

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I mean im not here to be the antogonist of all this conflict but i am Cristian and i think its pritty cool and its a nice piece of evidance that crist actually existed.

Feanor

Member!
Reaction score
well whut if u had 2 go in hell itself and destroy the minds behind the prime and lesser evils as well and as an idea maybe since u were there they could make cursed items

janarda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh la la la la....okay look (saying this peacfully) can we please stop talking about this religion i have religion god i don't care a dam about cristian i'm not talkin about my religion..BECAUSE THIS IS BATTLE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW JUST GET ON WITH THE FORUMS AND FORGET YOU RELGION!!!!

thankyou for your cooperation :D

Alpha_Omega

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think what blizzz should do is to make a battle site where the human chars act as minions of hell and u have to fight all the 7 heros. but heres the catch: since they are supposed to be "heros" they will have what we didnt. like for a sorc she would have no cool down. u know for hydra u can only have 4? the computer sorc would be able to summon as many as possible. the barb's ww would not depend on weapon speed. and such things so that beating all 7 of them would be nearly immpossible. so its kinda like killin the ancients

|{ELTIC

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ARIS that has got to be the best way i have ever seen of disenvowing religion i mean every point u made was valid to a certain extent Kudos.

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
You shouldn't hate anyone. And if you don't mean to offend
someone, please don't bring up killing their God. If I worshipped
God I wouldn't bring up killing Budda in a game even though I
don't believe in Budda. It's just disrespectful and you should have
considered that before posting what you said.

And if you are someone who is offended by the
word/name/worshipping of God, you can thank the person who
brought it up to start with. And don't go flaming ppl who do
worship God cause that's just bloody pathetic and showing how
lacking of --something-- (<-- couldn't find the right word) you are.

Now stop being a bunch of whiny
little bitches and play the damn game lol

PS. correct me if I'm wrong - Diablo is Spanish for Devil​

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
Good idea.

*points out that the topic is: "New concept needed for D3"*​

Jone_z

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ty and i think a better idea for a new concept would be a futuristic rpg game not like starcraft ghost but like a rpg game set in the future with laser guns and stuff

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
if u were 1 of hells minions, wouldnt u die extremely fast? and wher would u by ur pots or heal ?the heros in d2 could kick ur ass quickly so its impossible to win unless u fight mercs or are some kind of evil hero like diablo or somthin

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Aris
im sorry but i have to say it. i hate christians. i hate all religious ppl for that matter. i think its a copout for the truth.

christian religion is based on 2 things, fear and ignorance. if you dont believe in christ you are going to burn in hell for all eternity. Thats fear, thats how they make sure you believe. They (The church) makes sure you are not informed of possible conflicting views. That is why entertaining these views is a sin. fear and ignorance. it's the building block of cults and religions alike. a religion is just a big cult.

the truth is. that the only reason ppl believe in a "god" is because they fear death. they need to believe that they will goto a place after they die where their "soul" will still live on forever, and they will be re united with all their loved ones from the mortal realm. well i hate to break it to you. BUT ITS A LIE! when you die your dead for good. thats it. no soul. no god. no heaven, no reincarnation, no nothing. just the abscense of everything. im sure its a concept that most ppl just cannot grasp. but just like most ppl cant grasp infinity, doesnt mean it doesnt exist. the universe always has been. and always will be. no one created. no one can or will ever destroy it. "matter cannot be created nor destroyed. only changed".

i gonna says this once only i tought god existed till i went in a history class in my town and people jews to be exact said that god didn't exist at all because in those times the jews loved to put alot of magic and irrational stuff in there storys so one of them wrote a book about that story and people started beliving in this god stuff and all. So there is no heaven or hell its all in our minds and i personnaly think it only exist in the game we play to
and who knows what is good or what is bad. well i don't want to go off topic so ya i'm in the mood for saying that killing the supreme ruler of hell or heaven in a game you be nice. Plus they vould make d4 after since you killed one supreme ruler you take is place and all so the other supreme ruler qould want to kill you so he hires a mercenary (your character in d4 if ever it could be made) and then the story continues so ya i think talking about it is fun but not debating and nearly killing each other over a silly debate but hey i kinda fun. f*** the other s*** diablo rules big time

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Cobalt Wolf
You shouldn't hate anyone. And if you don't mean to offend
someone, please don't bring up killing their God. If I worshipped
God I wouldn't bring up killing Budda in a game even though I
don't believe in Budda. It's just disrespectful and you should have
considered that before posting what you said.

And if you are someone who is offended by the
word/name/worshipping of God, you can thank the person who
brought it up to start with. And don't go flaming ppl who do
worship God cause that's just bloody pathetic and showing how
lacking of --something-- (<-- couldn't find the right word) you are.

Now stop being a bunch of whiny
little bitches and play the damn game lol

PS. correct me if I'm wrong - Diablo is Spanish for Devil​

respect is the word your looking for and yes diablos is the spanish word for devil and devil=lived because he lived once on earth. (its not true but)
:wavey