Neopets!!!

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
alright i know ur thinking why the hell is twisted posting about neopets? right well im just getting my friend some referals hopefuly... here is the link http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=kill3rdemon This site is alright , and so is habbo hotel... any way try to sign up ppl thru that link so my friend can get his free shit.. Im out

BliZz_fan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
neopet? nope.

--/-dog,dog food, food for dog, dog for food ??

smells. barking can't afford a meal for it.

................. i m not a professional vet.
----------------------------------------------------
tamagotchi?/ collectors item.

neopets?/ i keep pet orcs.

robot dogs?/ hell yeah!!!

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i've heard my friend talkinga bout it, but i neva actualli kno wat it is...i just kno it's a lil thingy u keep on ur computer and u feed it?

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
Originally posted by TwistedRat
alright i know ur thinking why the hell is twisted posting about neopets? right well im just getting my friend some referals hopefuly... here is the link http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=kill3rdemon This site is alright , and so is habbo hotel... any way try to sign up ppl thru that link so my friend can get his free shit.. Im out
no thnx

wkdentns

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
true my friend's lil sis play neopets and I used to see her amusing with neopets. I asked her dont you have something better to do then sitting down and playin game. She said theres nothing betta then neopets...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
even a 9 yearold said it was extremely gay. lol my friend (15) still plays it. What is so fun about, free, internet games?

My philosophy, if it doesn;t need a C-D, or C-D key it's not worth playing.

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you have no idea what happens when you have a cold. suddenly all you want to do is post. constantly posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and posting and then suddenly its 2 A.M. and you cant stay home tomorrow

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i'm already hooked on both :( my philosophy is: if you win money in a game online, it's really addictive, because you have to have the most money of anyone in the game, and you damn well won't stop until you do.

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
I like neopets. They are cute. :p
My little sis plays with them also. She's 12. :)