Need Starcraft!

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Hey, guys.

I've got a CD key, but some jerk took my SC CD from my mom's house and never gave it back. All I really need is the CD. Could someone extract the ISO file from their Starcraft CD and send it to me via AIM/MSN?

By the way, I'd buy the CD, but I'm living off my college money as it is. Right now, I'm saving up to buy a copy of Lemmings.

Thanks bunches.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
great my BW disk is gone

2 conclusions
some one decieded to clean my desk when i was at school and destoryed my cd
or
som prick jacked it

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, the most I could do is get the ripped version which is really old, and send you that, but it's pretty big (70MB atleast), and as I stated, it's an older version(circa 1.3).

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I'll do it. Log on into MSN.

--Edit--

Wait, I forgot, my iNet is going to be cut down this dawn, they need to fix something in the line.

Just leave your MSN open (not AIM), and I'll put the file (do you want BW too, or only SC?) in there, and you accept it whenever you wake up/can.

Is that ok to you?

I'll probably only read this when I wake up.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Naw, forget it. Apparently, the guy who took my CD came back for the case. Unfortunately for him, I know where he lives.

I installed Starcraft using a cracked version and then I installed BW on top of it, so I'm good there. Thanks for the help anyway, though.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
to bad this is a sc section