Need some mp3s

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll post it here in this forum even though it is Terran theme. I need a terran music or the credits music mp3 or sound file. Any idea from where I can get the original music of terrans or of the credits of SC? I would dload the demo from the offical Blizzard site but somethings wrong with the uploaded files there from [USA] [Aus] [World]

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
As far as I remember no but every sound can be converted into mp3 or other sound file, if someone has a link of the original sounds it would be nice.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I tried to look at google, but couldn't find anything. But I'm sure that you can find it in any music download program... Or so I think, I did download it once.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I've found a site that might be of use. Click here. Yes, it's a long list where other users have also made remixes for SC themed music, but for the official Terran ones, download the zip file that's titled "Terran In-Game Music". It's true that the downloads will take a long time if you've got dial up, but that's the only place so far where you can get the SC mp3s.

- Amantis

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow I'd been looking for it for almost 2 hours and you found it. Thank you, Amantis I know I can count on you :D

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
You're welcome. :)

- Amantis

Hydralisk591

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here are some steps to getting some Mp3s:
1) Go to www.battle.net
2) Go to the Starcraft section of the site
3) Scroll down and you'll see a link for you to download Mp3s
4) Download and enjoy!

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
If your ever after the remix stuff, I've collected about 120 meg of stuff from various sources, some are pretty good.
I even have a video that uses the cinematics, someone out there definately had talent for that one.
If I was sure of the copywrite part of them I'd host them here for a while.