which night elf hero do u get first?

i usually get the kotg for the tree people

- my job to start the wc3 forums again

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DH. kind what pan said, only i think that priestess sucks at the beginning compared to DH because DH+immolation really tip the battle torward your advantage.

Nasty88

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
KOTG OR DH

KOTG for offensive start because of his entangle and thorns aura will easily kill enemie heroes if you know hot keys.
DH for a defensive, u can get run overed if u use KOTG for defensive. DH made to be defensive for rushes and such

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Wrong!

DH for offensive, KotG for defensive. I mean, why would he transform into a demon and only be defensive? Chaos Splash damage, over 100 dmg transformed, and he's still defensive?

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I go mass Wisps at the start. :D :D :D

Well, I have to have an economy, y'know.... That's a half-truth. Hero-wise, I almost always go DH first. For hero rushing, I go KotG, and usually end up regretting it, since my DH ends up coming out 2nd, thus having to share experience.

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I go POTM because of her aura, when i paly my 3v3 at and we want to rush; i mass archers. The trueshot can help alot in a game with all the ranged units. Then i go DH second.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
agghh he has a point there, that can boost the damage on the beginning units and also tip the battle toward your advantage.

so in other words, DONT MAKE KEEPER OF THE GROVE FIRST!

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yea KOTG from hero rushing is good. I also have my allies go something that can summon units.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
KotG is, well, OK if you wanna go first, but the truth is Archers and Hunts need some real damage to go with them in case you're found out early. So I go DH. Also, getting early Meta makes early heroes look pale in the future.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
another dead thread, along with stylers intuitive insight into the world of nothingness...

Darkmoon, what about warden? blinking into a base and attacking workers is more effective then DH rushing:
Blink into mine area, kill 3/4 workers, blink out of base, go back n heal, next trip bring hunts(4-5)at 1/0 upgrade, kill a few more workers, leave base, NORMALLY opponent would be in base waiting for you to attack again. here you wait abotu 30 seconds, as a smart player would have burrowed/call to arms', maybe even take a wisp or 2 off of lumber to detonate with. go back to base now and kill a few units of his, hopefully a hero somewhere in there.

Good rush/harrassment.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol. i get DH. but since this thread is semi-old i have different reasons. DH takes out gold miners with ease (with immolation) and creeeping always seems easier with a DH.