NE~What Is The Best Strategy

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What Is The Best Strategy

FIRST: I LIKE TO RUSH AS LONG AS I HAVE ALLIES, WITH ARCHERS AND THE PREISTESS OF THE MOON.

SECOND: WEN I RUSH I AM NORMALLY TECHING. AND I KEEP MAKING ARCHERS.

THIRD: I PUT ALL MY ARCHERS ON HIPPOS, BUT DONT STOP THERE.

FOURTH:I WOULD NEVER GO MASS HIPPOS(TO WEAK) SO I SHOULD HAVE UPGRADED TO THE LAST TREE OF SOMETHING

FIFTH: I THEN MAKE ABOUT 5 OR 6 CHIMERAS SINCE MOST PEOPLE GO GROUND.

SO I SAY THIS IS THE BEST STRATEGY BECAUSE HAVING ARCHERS AND HIPPOS CAN BE EASY WITH MONEY SINCE ARCHERS U CAN GET RIGHT AWAY BEFORE ANYTHING THEN AS U TECH U GET MORE MONEY THEN MAKE HIPPOS. SO WEN I UPGRADE TO THE LAST TREE I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO MAKE A INDIVIDUAL CHIMERA EVERY TIME A NEW ONE IS MADE.

SO I ASK WAT DO U THINK IS THE BEST STRATEGY, AND DEFINATLY TRY MY STRATEGY, U WILL FIND OUT IT WORKS PRETTY GOOD

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I use NE for my 2v2 games, and I always go mass driads, later spashing in DotC. If I feal like it, I'll also get chrimeras. For the most part, I just skip the AoW and upgrade the tree when I have 18 food worth of wisps/hero. Then I'll make 2 ancient of lores (3 if I did a fast expo) and start pumping out driads. Later, I'll make adept DotC for rejuvination (If I get to the point where I upgrade to tree of ages, then I'll use some of them as bears). By the time I get a tree of ages, Im almost always making the move to chrimeras. Its very efective, and works well with 1v1 also. Just make sure to keep on creeping!

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have found alot of people in 1v1 goes mass dryads with chims backup.

Works pretty well if you don't expect it

SiN)Hell_Dragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok
placebos strat first of all, dryads can get wiped out pretty easyly, and it takes time to get chims, plus u wouldnt be able to get that much chims because arnt they like 8 food each, and a mass of dryads plus wisps plus heros is around 50 food taking up, and there is alwayz the chance of a rush.

SiN)Hell_Dragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
O one thing to add to that . U could do his strat if u knew they were going hard out melee units. It all depends on the race.

Magi-Viper

Premium Member
Reaction score
Chimera are 5 food each, and a good player can get dryads very fast. And while they tech, they get a few hunts as anti rush. My friend, hes as good as me and he builds 2 ancients of war behind his moonwells b4 he techs to dryads. Works very well.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Chims are only useful for striking bases and if you get them early. That's not to say they suck at skirmishing... I would've died a million times without Chims vs Grunts.

_NoFx_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SiN)Hell_Dragon
ok
placebos strat first of all, dryads can get wiped out pretty easyly, and it takes time to get chims, plus u wouldnt be able to get that much chims because arnt they like 8 food each, and a mass of dryads plus wisps plus heros is around 50 food taking up, and there is alwayz the chance of a rush.
I always tech to dott and chims in 1v1 and it works pretty well
actually food is nothing, besides if they rush, 2-3 well placed AP should do it and with 2 heroes wich is very easy to make in time they rush... chims own

a1231899

Reaction score
I like go go hippo and chim in 3v3.
i use DH for my hero to stop rush,i don't build AoW, i go straight to hippo base, then get 2 chim base. i have like 3 AP protecting my base, and i surround them with moon well so that mellee can't get to them. I stop using DH after i got chim base, i give him to my ally and if he become too expensive to revive i just forget about him. i use chim to hit people's mine and main base from behind and retreat if there ally come in and help. i use hippo to back up chims.
alot of pep call me newb cause they don't see me building any unit in begining but i end up winning the game.

Reaction score
Website
www.crimsonfold.com
Rush throughout the game with different unit combos untill I win or get to my super army.

Triple Heros
Chimeras
Dryads
Druid of Talon
Druid of the Claw
and maybe a few hunts if they are still alive.

Creams pretty much everything and DOTT kill air nicely :)

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
X42, you are doing it again....you are posting totally useless info....the "wtf..." was not neccessary at all dude...

and Dooga, its not called rushing throughout the game, its called rush, then harrassing.

after the first initial rush with your units, all the ones after it are harrassments....

ShadowStealer87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
first of all the name to your post need to be changed cause their is no best strategy it all has to do with what your playing against be it human.... etc. Then if this is a 1v1 game u have to get atleast an Aow cause u need units with your hero then u decide from there. Now for 2v2 or up getting dryads is quite easy if your other teammates have ground drayds are quit good cause they will provide u with air and magic defense but i advise u to either get both heros as melee or if u don't want to then u need to get some ground units

ShadowStealer87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if ne 1 has ever noticed most players rush and if that doesn't work they go to creeping. Not many people harass unless they are very good and know what they are gonna do. a person to harass most likely is teching and wants to keep u in your base until they get their units.

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For 2v2 games (on LAN...shocking...) me and my ally both are NE. I usually go mass archers and hippos, and DOTW, while my friend goes MG, chimerias and DOTC. It's quite fun.....wish he put full unit control on.

Anyways, fully upgraded units. MGs act as meat shields, and building destroyers, also chimeras, wile my archers killed their units. Hippos act as AA (not useful vs Undead, but there's archers.). DOTW cyclone their powerful ground units, while DOTC add dmg, and rejuv important units.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
your friend doesnt go mountain giants, chimaeras and DotC reasons being:

1) fully upgrading them takes ALOT of time(which your strat doesnt have), along with an insane absurd amount of lumber.
2) he wont get all 3 units, chims cost 5 food, druids are 4, and mountain giants are 7, thats like 8 units and 2 heros, along with 30 wisps on lumber, and thats your whole team
3)there is nothing in the called called DotW
4) you meant DotT
5) you never stated any rush defense
6) if you want more reasons let me know