NE~What Is The Best Strategy

Thistle

Senior Spammer
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: What Is The Best Strategy

Originally posted by IHATEMRJONS
FIRST: I LIKE TO RUSH AS LONG AS I HAVE ALLIES, WITH ARCHERS AND THE PREISTESS OF THE MOON.

SECOND: WEN I RUSH I AM NORMALLY TECHING. AND I KEEP MAKING ARCHERS.

THIRD: I PUT ALL MY ARCHERS ON HIPPOS, BUT DONT STOP THERE.

FOURTH:I WOULD NEVER GO MASS HIPPOS(TO WEAK) SO I SHOULD HAVE UPGRADED TO THE LAST TREE OF SOMETHING

FIFTH: I THEN MAKE ABOUT 5 OR 6 CHIMERAS SINCE MOST PEOPLE GO GROUND.

SO I SAY THIS IS THE BEST STRATEGY BECAUSE HAVING ARCHERS AND HIPPOS CAN BE EASY WITH MONEY SINCE ARCHERS U CAN GET RIGHT AWAY BEFORE ANYTHING THEN AS U TECH U GET MORE MONEY THEN MAKE HIPPOS. SO WEN I UPGRADE TO THE LAST TREE I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO MAKE A INDIVIDUAL CHIMERA EVERY TIME A NEW ONE IS MADE.

SO I ASK WAT DO U THINK IS THE BEST STRATEGY, AND DEFINATLY TRY MY STRATEGY, U WILL FIND OUT IT WORKS PRETTY GOOD
please dont use caps u r hurting my eyes :hop

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: What Is The Best Strategy

Originally posted by Faerie
please dont use caps u r hurting my eyes :hop
you do not have to worry. two reasons. he doesnt show up anymore, and this thread is old.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
LoL, yea, thats pretty gay.....also, whats up with this Faerie dude, all he posts is gay stuff.....if its not productive, dont post it dude, your just posting stuff like "wtf are dryads" and gay shit like that. Thats my 2 cents.

ShadowStealer87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i found a really go strategy against orc or anything really. First get altar moonwell and AOw then bring a wisp to get beastmaster and while u are waiting get archers then rush and summon bear so u have some melee. It works really well if executed correctly like everything else. just thought that might be a nice change if u want to try it

vxxzy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The best stat for anyone who plays with ne is the dryad/huntress strat.. its so affective against ground.. but not air so add a 1 hipo and 1 hipo rider.. acourse this strat isnt good unless fully teched.. untill you get fully teched use archers and huntress..
5 dryads and and 5 huntress with the prietes with true shot and the demon hunter with emolation.. then add the rest.....
that is the best strat in the whole game exept against air...

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
n00b, what are you smoking? DotT own all air, especially when you have sheer numbers due to low cost and time it takes to create them.
I wish I still had the replay of a FFA where I was temporarily immoblized due to multiple attacks, but I rebuild at an expo, and eventually it was just me and another guy left. I had massed DotT, and he had a couple chims, a bunch of DotT, and a bunch of unmounted hippos. I had around 35 DotT, a lvl 8 warden and 5 KotG....You should of seen my pwn his big ass army, it was so sad....
BTW, I won that game.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah, if you were going to do that, get some DotT to support for aa and frarie fire.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
am i the only one that realizes that hippos are better AA than talons?

Now you are not.
Just make 2 1\2 dozens of hyppos and the enemy has no chance.Put only several huntress below the hyppos.And bears

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
You will never learn to play with NE if you use only airs.The ground attack is harder to train and requires more strategies.

Whisps:
1 for wood
3 for gold
building.. 2 more.
Build AofWar,Moon well ,altar.
now make the whisps-4 for gold 2 for trees(build more later)
Use the KoftG hero for rush\DH\warden\PoM for developing
In all cases,build only 3-4 archers.Then build HHall.Make a 2nd War and start making many huntress.They will help you with neutrals a lot.They are fast so you can attack the opponent and return when you kill some workers.
For advanced devel. build everything for air and you will turn the ground attack into air(if you want to).

And Faerie,dont stay in war3 forums.the green will also hurt your eyes.