NE~POTM = suxs balls

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by DEAD_PeASENT2
if you hate her so much why do you have her on ur ava?
because the cat turns me on.

Originally posted by quiksilver87
i have a tip in the general tips sticky about the POTM...
I can make up my own tips.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Theroy
because the cat turns me on.

Would your tips include, by any chance:

1. Don't click on the PotM.
2. Complain to Blizzard that she sucks.
3. Hope for a buff.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Torubu
Would your tips include, by any chance:

1. Don't click on the PotM.
2. Complain to Blizzard that she sucks.
3. Hope for a buff.
subtract #2 and pretty much.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Theroy
then why are you crying a river over her? she is a decent rounded hero. i use her for aura and scout. dont even boder with searing arrows. give her gloves or haste and you make her happy.

she is second slowest hero after DK.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by VBadGirl
then why are you crying a river over her? she is a decent rounded hero. i use her for aura and scout. dont even boder with searing arrows. give her gloves or haste and you make her happy.

Clarify that you're referring to attack speed, or you'll confuse people. I was about to laugh at you for a second there, then I realized DK is the slowest in attack speed.. though off the top of my head I don't know if the Paladin is slower than the PotM. I could be wrong because I'm without facts in front of me.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by VBadGirl

'

I'm not. I just use the DH and Warden. You don't play 1v1 or FFA so you shouldn't have a say.

and searing arrow owns...

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The only viable use for a PotM is in an Elf Mirror because unit buffs from heroes make the difference in an equal micro, equal unit selection matchup. Same goes for the Pit Lord and Panda.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
to be honnest scout owns more. a lvl 2 owl gives you the posibility in a 1v1 match to permanetly have their hero under survailance. and guess what you can summon more than 1 owl at the time so while the first owl follows the hero you can check with the second one if he has xpansion, what he is going for.

I find scouting more important...but thats just me.

Torubu of course i was talking about cool down, why would i mention gloves of hast and slow?. all ne heros have a speed of 320 so it wasnt the movent speed i was reffering to.

and lets put it like thing..Mk attacks slower than pala :p.

IDEMONHUNTERI

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you think potm is weak then you just straight up suck and can't micro, she gives ranged unu=its very very good aura like free upgrades. chimps get like alot of DAMGE plus! She has the best scout in da whole game which can help you counter their strats.! she is good for a second heroe though. i'll go bm or dm or meat shield and power. But when she unleases start falll they better beware.....

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by noob_phucker
wow you need a spellcheck.

potm/rifles/hunts/flamestrike is imo strongest 2v2.
Offensive towering holds a strong advantage over the riflemen and flamestrike. This is why Orc is a better choice, plus Bloodlust and Tauren factored in late game.

The_Keebler_Elf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
She's a nice secondary hero. I kinda use her to support my ranged units (lol seeing as how most of our units ARE ranged) I almost always get KotG + Warden for primary hero, and when I get to Teir2 I pump out a PotM w/ Trueshot Aura which adds some nice damage to attacks, Especially at later lvls.

Just my 2 cents

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
She is a good secondary hero with her Aura. Her Aura adds a lot of damage at lvl 3. Well, not A LOT, but better than nothing.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I already clicked on his link, and yes, it is funny. BTW: I didn't double post, Theroy split the thread.