NE~POTM = suxs balls

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
POTM = suxs balls

Her level six sucks wtf did they go off an make it so gay. It use to be lv 6 you win you can't even use a freaking healing potion I'd rather have meta. Stupid blizzard.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
...its nice in ffa... thats why u need ppl to protect her :p

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
No0 and ThroughHerEyes are #1 2v2 AT on Azeroth, No0 goes hunts and priestess, ThroughHerEyes masses headhunters. Her ultimate does suck but that could be said about alot of good heros.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
i dont know alot of the best players favor the potm. actually what i have found annoying and works best with her lvl 6 is when you have mass flying units. from a birds eye view its alot harder for oppenents to focus on ur hero when covered by flying untis.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
lvl6- Starfall kicks ass owns many

Here are some nice disadvantages:

If you use potion of healing, starfall stops
If you use potion of invisibility- the same.
If you make a simple lvl1 storm bolt or any other -warstomp.. starfall stops.

Yeah a good question why to use it if the other is smart enough to stop it in such a simple way.You can use potion of invulnerability though then make starfall.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
aye, my POTM's starfall made me win some ffa... (kill off masss gyros!)

she is useful... jus give her some tanks items left from warden or DH.... he searing arrows pwns too

nice avatar there darkmage.. will need some bit work tho...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
No thats my permanent which is directly taken from the rank pictures of the ladder so i wont bother myself with avatars or sigs anymore.

Of course PotM starfall can own gyros.Everything can but im sure it looks beatiful...one star-1 gyro.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
It has to be done in there base or it's pointless they just run. And if it's in there base they just target her. I'd rather have a lv 6 DH

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
NE section?

Starall is great against orcs and undead as they dont use war stomp or impale as often as often as human uses stormbolt or NE's entangle.

A must against orcs because most of their units arent medium armored so they take extra from magic.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
didnt know heavy armor took xtra dmg from spells... isnt it jus magic dmg? (i.e. casters.. not spells)

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
you gotta think for the other side also. you want a better sf what if an enemy casts sf on you and keeps pomping units to keep her alive while you base and all your units get fu.ked up? well i wouldnt like that and you can also improvise.

get potion of invulnerability or eliminate the heros that can stop your ultimate first and then cast it.

there are always ways around it.

AJ007

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well id rather go with the invunerablity potion cause killing the hero that stops sf is usually a tanking hero (MK, TC, etc.) and they just dont seem to die >_<