NE~Is the Night elf air good?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Get a mix of chims, hippos, and dotts. Dotts dish out dmg while the hippos take the damage. The chims rape anything on the ground.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well here is what NE air units are meant for.

Chims - owns gorund units and buildings

Hipps/Rydaz - anti-air/air

Dotts - support

Fairies - anti-casters

So depending on you situation any of these can be very effective and would diffenatly be worth the purchase.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Actually, chims do massive splash damage, and you can kill your own troops with them. I've seen people get there hero nuked because he was attacking an enemy hero that was getting focus fired by about 5 chims. If you have ranged ground units, esp. dryads, thats not a problem, that is why chims/dryads is such an effective combo

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
well, they dont, actually. Chims have the most splash damage of any unit in the game, it hits everything in the area

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Very true, but chims are still very useful. That splash damage comes in handy when raping ghouls.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
a mass hyppos upgarded are also unstopable i checked you can try this too some others but too but massing this helps

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
massing hippos could work. with a good hero. A mass of hippos and a lvl 6 or up DH is a good combo.

B

Benjimon

Dear, god... when are u going to match up chimes against ghouls... for !@#$ sakes.. they take forever to get

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
And how can you stop mass hyppos?It seems only with mass archers

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Mass hyppogryph riders?

You can easily counter them with gargs. Also, you can counter them with spells such as cripple and poly. Hippo riders aren't as good as they used to be. ;)

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You'll have Chims against me in a 4v4 RT game punk. Mass Ghouls + Sleep spam owns heroes.

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
Hippos are definetly worth buying.Ive been totally slaughtered on many occasions by mounted hippos because they are incredibly fast and mobile and have as good damage and ranges as archers,and regular hippos are good anti air as well.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
The only reason I would get hippo riders is the agility factor and the fact that they have more health than archers.