NE~flying unit....hippos,chims or fairies?

Loserpro

Reaction score
Website
www.greenandwhite.net
To the_art_of_war:

you could try a battle of hippographs vs druids of the talon...
and hippos wins talons

hipporgraph have more damage , DOTA is not bad coz they have ranged attack , but dott is more fragile coz they dont have much HP.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I jsut faces someone who massed DOTT, and trust me, cyclone and FF won't save you against a good player. casters have become useless to me honestly. so i think they should only be used for AA, since their spells are kinda weaker compared to most other spells.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
honestly i would never go flyers in my strat. if i did i would want to go chims but wouldnt cuase i dont upgrade that type and they take to long and to much up keep. so i would have hipps yeah i pretty sure hipps cuase everyone that i see use DOT dies dies dies and since im fully upgradeing and massing my archers it would be common sense to go hipps if i want air. this not syaing there the best in general but just for my strat.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Use correct puntuation, capitalization, and spelling nevergoingback. It's hard to make sense of what you're saying.

I'm not saying use DotT .vs ground guys. What I'm saying, is that you should use them exclusively .vs air or to harass, unless you have sheer numbers. Then you could take on a medium size army.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
oh comon art_of_war use correct grammer blah blah blah this isn't school or work. i have alot of post i would like to awnser and not a lot of time so if my grammer is not up to your standerds skip the post.

oh and i said i would go hipps but chims are still tempting, I could own with chims if i go straight for them, but i need the rite map and resource help from allies this will get them out asap. These are rare occasions. though this is how i look at it

hipps = versitile

chims = deadly

fearies = fun

DotT = overlooked

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
faeries are mad at attaking casters.......
i havent lost to 1 person since i started to get some faerie im my squads, they RIP casters

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The best flying units for NE r the hippos by far they have great damage and health dont cost that much and they attack pretty fast. When fully upgraded and massed nothing cant beat them except mass towers.