[NE]Common NE Stuff

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Im doing it for fun and thats the purpose of the game."
Finally, some one that takes the game as a game! I would switch teams but i like playing with Humans!!

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
N_ said:
Keepeer and mass hunts, entangle fiends and keep harassing, and bring out Panda or melee hero as 2nd, is not bad against UD ocnsidering the fact that only way for UD to lvl is killing hunt, which will be almost imposslbe thx to entangle.

As for HU, I'd say down with hcims! bears and mgs RAWR
They arn't going to get fiends on a NE! One mg takes out like 6 fiends there's no way UD will mass them against you. That would also give you the free expansion

Dantae

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I always rush with like kotg (because of entagling roots rule agains heros) and like 2-3 archers with my team mates then depending what they are and get i get hippos if the dont have anti air or undead if there are undead i go mass hunts they rule against fiends

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
With kotg it is best to take roots as first third and 5th but treants are good melee against fiends too.

And NE with chims vs hum isnt good. N_ is right, bears and mgs are good. NE can quickly tech for them and the human wont have knights so fast, this is the moment to attack. 4-5 bears from 2 AoLs and gg. Also dryads and wisps. WEs can be stopped and even blizzard cant kill bears although clap+ blizzard is very strong.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
water elementals are EASILY countered... just use abolish magic on them. bears and yads vs knights, breakers, sorcs, priests and rifle is a tuff combo tho... in that situation i think hu has advantage with clap and blizz or even flame strike...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hYbr1d. said:
water elementals are EASILY countered... just use abolish magic on them. bears and yads vs knights, breakers, sorcs, priests and rifle is a tuff combo tho... in that situation i think hu has advantage with clap and blizz or even flame strike...
who uses clap? Bolt > clap

Blizz? Flame strike? Ever heard moving? xD

Dantae said:
I always rush with like kotg (because of entagling roots rule agains heros) and like 2-3 archers with my team mates then depending what they are and get i get hippos if the dont have anti air or undead if there are undead i go mass hunts they rule against fiends
We do solo, not AT

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
u say ever heard of moving like u never get hit by flame strike or blizz...even if u move some of ur units still get hit... and mks go bolt/clap so as he bolts one he claps in the middle of them all... plus i think clap stuns very slightly so if he claps right after he casts blizz or flame strike u get hit....

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
in my opinion, and from my experience, MK doenst have enough mana to use bolt/clap like he uses bolt all the time

clap doesnt stun, it slows your enemies

You cant get hit by flame strike essentially, because
a) its like freaking slow, it needs to crack the ground first
b) only units that have to move is bear and mg

Blizz? bleh it does like what, 30 dmg? its only useful against archers.

Whats your point? They still dont 'own' NE with those skills, I would rather go Water Elemental and Bolt, even tho WE will be dispelled.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
OMG BM Is sexy. I used him against undead, and i almost had an orgasm. I also use the naga for my second hero.